[RPG] Heroes - 7/21 [1K]

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by Kainzo, Feb 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

dak393

My BukkitDev Profile
    My Plugins (1)
    dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    If you look at the offical thread and not this WIP one then you will see the list of permission nodes including:
    Code (Text):
    1. heroes.classes.class-name-in-all-lowercase    Choose the specified class
    So yes you can.

2. Offline

Leviwulf

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    Quick Question, Is there a way to set it so that wolves will share XP when they kill for you?

3. Offline

dak393

My BukkitDev Profile
    My Plugins (1)
    dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    please read the first line of the first post.
    Edit: or hell even my post above yours.

4. Offline

Xyore

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    Is there a way for me to have skills automatically bound to certain items? I want to get rid of the /bind command and have certain items with skills already bound to them.

5. Offline

slubgod

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    Is there a way to change the damage of weapons based on class? For instance: A Barbarian wielding a wood sword would do more damage than a warrior welding a wood sword.

6. Offline

Maxlam

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    Hello there,

I'm using "Heroes" on the last version, but I cannot use the "Enchantment Table" because the Plugin is using the XP-Bar Upper than the "Enchantment Table". So, when people entering into an "Enchantment Table" and they click on an item, the item disappeared...so they just CANNOT just the Table.

Can you please help us ?
    Thanks alots,
    Maxlam

7. Offline

tips48

My BukkitDev Profile
    My Plugins (2)
    dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    Please use the thread linked at the top of the first post

8. Offline

dsmyth1915

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    Okay, running heroes on my server, bukkit 1.2.3; I kept getting this error in console.

Code (Text):
    1. 18:16:07 [SEVERE] Could not pass event EntityDamageByEntityEvent to Heroes
    2. org.bukkit.event.EventException
    3.         at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:303)
    4.         at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
    5.         at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:441)
    6.         at net.minecraft.server.EntityEnderDragon.b(EntityEnderDragon.java:410)
    7.         at net.minecraft.server.EntityEnderDragon.e(EntityEnderDragon.java:296)
    8.         at net.minecraft.server.EntityLiving.G_(EntityLiving.java:446)
    9.         at net.minecraft.server.World.entityJoinedWorld(World.java:1260)
    10.         at net.minecraft.server.WorldServer.entityJoinedWorld(WorldServer.java:106)
    11.         at net.minecraft.server.World.playerJoinedWorld(World.java:1242)
    12.         at net.minecraft.server.World.tickEntities(World.java:1149)
    13.         at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:545)
    14.         at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:452)
    15.         at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:490)
    16. Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.event.Event.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;)V
    17.         at com.herocraftonline.dev.heroes.api.WeaponDamageEvent.<init>(WeaponDamageEvent.java:25)
    18.         at com.herocraftonline.dev.heroes.damage.HeroesDamageListener.onEntityDamageCore(HeroesDamageListener.java:148)
    19.         at com.herocraftonline.dev.heroes.damage.HeroesDamageListener.onEntityDamage(HeroesDamageListener.java:214)
    20.         at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor30.invoke(Unknown Source)
    21.         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    22.         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    23.         at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:301)
    24.         ... 12 more
    25. 18:16:30 [INFO] WorldEdit: dsmyth1915 (in "Survival_the_end"): butcher - Position: (-11.0, 79.0, -8.0)
    26. 18:16:30 [INFO] WorldEdit: dsmyth1915 (in "Survival_the_end"): butcher -a - Position: (-11.0, 79.0, -8.0)
    And so, I went into the end, /butchere'd the dragon and all errors immediately halted.

I hope this can be fixed quickly, since the enderdragon is AWESOME!

Plugin list: ConsoleScheduler, Worldedit, Heroes, BKcommonLib v1.13, Iconomy, Permissionsex, Herochat, Paidranks, Essentials, essentials Spawn, nolagg(full package), multiverse core&Portals, LWC, Vault, Cbuptodate, Iconomy, Virtualchest(Giftpost), Citizens, Worldguard, Worldborder, OpenInv

9. Offline

SmudgeCraft

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    I have some suggestions for the heroes plugin:

-Use the spoutcraft gui to create an interface for class trainers. Lets say you want to train a skill. Right click a class trainer and a box will show up with different options: Skills, Class tree(as the achievements already look like in default minecraft) - Mastered classes look like "achieved" achievments does. If you click skills, then all available skills should show up, and maybe it would be integrated with economy plugins, so it would cost X amount of the currency on the server.

-Maybe create something like dungeons which you can fight monsters and bosses and recieve item drops at different drop rates. And you would recieve a high amount of XP to kill the boss.

-Use spout to enable custom skins for the class trainers.

I would be more then overwhelmed with hapiness if at least one of these suggestions will be used!

10. Offline

Phahtnom01

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
  11. Offline

Gyson911

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    I cant use the /party commands can anyone help me i get no error or anything its like the command doesn't exist its getting realy annoying

12. Offline

ryan1820

dev.bukkit.org profile:
    CFUSERNAME
    My Plugins (CFCOUNT)
    Minecraft account:
    MCUSERNAME
    Hey, I was wondering if I could recommend a new class idea. I wanted this class for my server, but it has to be an option for all servers first. I wanted to know if this could be done. I know you have probably heard this dozens of times and don't want to hear another class, but I was hoping that it may be possible. Please reply back to see if it is possible to put in new skills. Thanks you for your time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.