[REQ] Pre-Made CraftBukkit Server

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by MrTK, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Offline

MrTK

for the past 3 weeks ive been setting up this server of mine, and i cant take it no more. i give up. i want someone to upload their server files for me so i can work on it form there. and i want ones that ACTUALLY WORK. PLEASE!!

2. Offline

mindless728

if you can't figure out how to set up the server, what are you going to do if it breaks.....maybe you shouldn't be running a server if you can't figure this out (hint: it's pretty easy)

3. Offline

MrTK

Maybe i worded that incorrectly, I know how it all works its just that when i install a plugin, the server refuses to recognize to it as a plugin. ontop of that when i use permissions it doesnt assign a specific person admin, instead it gives EVERYBODY admin. i thought it would be just simpler if i had someones Craftbukkit.jar and plugins folder.

4. Offline

mindless728

ok this is a little different

as for permissions, i would hit up the official permissions thread and search around for how the configuration file is supposed to be setup (i am assuming you are using the Permissions plugin)

as for the other plugins, keep in mind some older plugins may not be working properly with newer CraftBukkit builds as they are not updated, if they are not updated go bug the developer to update them

5. Offline

tremor

There is a post in the forums where people share working full builds... note - it's in my signature... click on the link and you can view what is actually working for other admins... it's like a build collection... find one that you like and copy it.