Random Spawning Chests and Items

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by DKBM007, Aug 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DKBM007

For my hunger games arena, I am wondering if there is a mod where I can have the chests in the cornipoia always spawn, while the ones in the wild, have a chance of spawning. I have four chests in the middle, and I would like to have them all spawn every game. I'm pretty sure I would like to place about 8-10 chests in the wild, an only have 2-3 spawn in a game. Also, I would like the items in all the chests vary, but I would like to limit what the items are. So, for example, I would like to have a wooden sword, a porkchop, two fish, a fishing rod, and leather tunic have a possibility to spawn in one of the chests that surround the cornucopia, but not spawning all of these items, only spawning two through four of them. In the wild though, I would only like to spawn 1-2 items in a chest. If there is anything, or things that can do this, and do something familiar to this, please tell me! Thanks so much.

Please comment; even if you don't know anything about this, I would like your feedback!

2. Offline

DKBM007

PEASE HELP!!!!!!

3. Offline

Kolugo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.