PVP GUI

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by TheFallenAngel, Apr 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TheFallenAngel

Hello guys, so the other day I was on a server in which they had an option in which you would write /duel *player*, after that the player that you dueled will receive a request from which he can then type /accept or /decline, if he uses /accept then a GUI comes up for both players, right click a certain item and it would open a GUI (Kind of like the menu you get when opening a chest) And had many other items in it, you choose one of them to select a PVP Kit, once you have done that you are teleported to an arena. I really need help with this one, any experts out there to help me out? I have already gotten past the GUI Setup as well as the commands. I have pretty much finished the plugin, but I would like to add more to it. One of the main things that I want is a scoreboard which shows how many kills / deaths you have at the right side of the screen. Any experts to help me via saros maybe? :) Thanks guys!

2. Offline

pie_flavor

Create a new scoreboard for each player, and set the scores of the 'players' Kills and Deaths to the correct values.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.