Problems with Essentials and PermissionEX

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by foyiwae, Aug 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

foyiwae

I'm using Multicraft control pannel and CraftBukkit version 1.8

Whenever I log into my server I get Essentials Protect is in emergency mode. Check your log for errors.
    Also out of my plugins, PermissionsEX, Essentials, EssentialsSpawn and EssentialsChat are red. EssentialsAntiBuild and EssentialsProtect are in green.

I've got Essentials Pre-release 2.14.1.3 and PermissionsEx v1.23.3

This is my paste bin http://pastebin.com/tKdjVJXW

I know absolutely nothing about running a server, and this is my first server. So I understand if I'm making stupid mistakes, but I need help. I'm getting frustrated with this, and no matter what fixes I've tried, it just doesn't seem to work. I've been following tutorial after tutorial but nothing is helping.

Thank you for your time.

2. Offline

Thepom360

3. Offline

foyiwae

I don't know where to get 1.8.8 though, and I'm not sure how I'll be able to add it to my multicraft server. I'm using a host.

4. Offline

Thepom360

5. Offline

foyiwae

Yeah, I've updated and it's exactly the same. I'm getting the exact same errors.

6. Offline

Thepom360

7. Offline

oceantheskatr

It will, and Spigot has been updating a Craftbukkit fork since 1.8, so any Craftbukkit builds that come out that are 1.8+ are updated by Spigot :p

8. Offline

foyiwae

Right, so I have Essentials working now, but I still can't get PEX to work, it keeps saying UNABLE TO LOAD PERMISSIONS BACKEND. I have no idea what that is.

9. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

10. Offline

oceantheskatr

Please post your permissions.yml on http://pastebin.com/ in a separate file from your log as well.

11. Offline

foyiwae

I have everything working now, thank you so much for your help everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.