Problem/Bug Players cant use chest or essential signs. :'(

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by xXxGrauzexXx, Apr 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

xXxGrauzexXx

OK so when im owner and opped i can open chest but when im not i cant. Then when im a member i cant open chest or use essential signs, but then when i op myself i can use them. I have no idea why i cant. I dont know if there is a node for the chest permission cause i dont want it to use the region thing with worldguard. Is there a certain permission to open chest and I dont know how to fix the essential signs problem. If you could please help i would much appreciate it

2. Offline

oceantheskatr

Open your Essentials config and do CTRL + F. This should open a "Find" window. In the text box type "enabledSigns".

Something should come up listing different types of Essentials signs that you can use. Make sure that you've removed the # signs from in-front of them.

Save and upload the config file to your server.

The permissions for signs is essentials.signs.use.<sign type> (Example essentials.signs.use.buy or essentials.signs.use.gamemode). Make sure that users have the necessary permissions.

As for your chests, are they trying to access them in a WorldGuarded region? Are the chests within 16 blocks of the spawn? Please post a list of your plugins. Either take a screenshot of them or type them out. Thanks.

Make sure to tag me in your reply so that I'll see it ( @oceantheskatr )

mine-care likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.