PermissonsEX won't let players destroy ANYTHING on my minecraft server

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by eltorito02, Sep 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

eltorito02

Hi guys, I create this minecraft server named AlphaRealms and i got PermisionsEX, I've been looking this up for a few hours now and I've tried EVERYTHING I've tried /pex group Default add modifyworld.* and essentials.build etc. But whatever it is i can't figure it out! PLEASE HELP me.
    My Plug-ings are:
    TimTheEnchanter, AlphaChest, WorldEdit, Multiverse-Core, PermissionsEx, PlayerHeads, WorldGuard, Hunger Games, ChestRestock, iConomy, Minigames, AutoSaver, EntityAdmin, MobArena, Essentials, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsSpawn, Multiverse-Portals, EssentialsAntiBuild, EssentialsChat, Factions, CombatLog

2. Offline

Nuinbot

First off, PEX is kinda funny with some plugins. I would stick to bPerms or GroupManager.

Also, take a look at your plugins list again. I think you will find that you are using PEX's Modifyworld plugin PLUS Essentials' AntiBuild. Pick one, unload the other. (If you are sticking with PEX, just remove Essentials' AntiBuild.) Make sure your configs are solid too.

3. Offline

eltorito02

Actually, It works! Thank you so much for your help. All I had to do was delete Essentials' AntiBuild :)

Nevermind it doesn't work ;(

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2016
  4. Offline

Nuinbot

Remove the Modifyworld plugin and restart your server. If your players can build, there may be something wrong with the permissions.

I know people like to * everything but that really defeats the purpose of permissions: to giveth or taketh away control from players. (Even a good admin has his own perms set and does not fly under the power of op.) I would really take a hard look at the PermissionsEx docs to see if you are doing it properly. Also use a YML checker online with your perms file to make sure that spacing is okay (some text editors insert tabs by default, you don't want this).

Here's a link for you: https://github.com/PEXPlugins/Modifyworld/wiki

5. Offline

maddyn99

I dont use PEX but make sure that build is set to true for each group

6. Offline

eltorito02

Ok thanks it worked now ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.