Permissions

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Enndrance, May 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Enndrance

I'm looking for a site that has all the minecraft permissions listed. Only one I know of is modifyworld.* and I'd like to know the rest. I'd also like to know if there is anywhere that lists many common plugins and there permissions. I'm setting up my first minecraft server and I'm stumped... This whole permissions node things is confusing when I start to have to set it up group by group in PermissionEX... Please help.

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@Enndrance Nobody is listing those. They are located on the plugin pages itself.

3. Offline

Enndrance

Ok but where is this "modifyworld.*" one coming from? I thought it came from the actually minecraft permissions itself. I know the other ones can be found after searching for them on the plugins pages, but you're telling me the "modifyworld.*" is from a plugin as well? If so, do you know what it is called?

Also, as for how to set up permissions, I guess it would be through my PermissionsEX Plugin, where would one find a good basic tutorial or guide on how the permissions nodes work and how to set them up in the txt file? I'm very new and just trying to learn all this, its very confusing and I don't know where to begin to learn more than what I've learn just by reading plugin info and what I've seen on this webpage here. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2015
  4. Offline

oceantheskatr

First off it's a YML file, and second, YouTube is your friend :) Searching "How to set up permissions PermissionsEx" on YouTube should suffice. Also I believe that modifyworld.* is from PermissionsEx.

5. Offline

nverdier

6. Offline

oceantheskatr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.