Question NPC Rewards Timer

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by XxDawnsusxX, Oct 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

XxDawnsusxX

Hello, i'm not really sure if this is the place to go for plugins help (hope it is). But i'm just asking if anyone would know an alternative or something that can be done with these plugins. So I have three plugins I'm trying to work with:

Chest Commands
    Citizens
    CommandNPC

And what i'm trying to do is to have it as when you click on an NPC you will get a menu from Chest Commands with an item that would give you a Daily Reward. But the thing i'm trying to get working is that I would like to have it as A "daily reward". But I can't seem to find a way to make it that after you've clicked on an item in the menu, you would only get it once every 24 hours. So if theres a plugin out there that can help me make it so it is time based, that would be much appreciated.

2. Offline

mc_myster

@XxDawnsusxX yes you came to the right place! :) you could try making a essentials kit then adding a 1 day timer to it.

3. Offline

tweker

is it possible to see how much time there is remaining when looking into the CustomGUI page?

4. Offline

mc_myster

@tweker well when a player tries to use a essentials kit before the cooldown it tells them how much longer they have to wait, so this may help you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.