Problem/Bug Non-op can't build and go to worlds created by multiverse

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by IamMacbook86000, Jul 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

IamMacbook86000

Hi, I built a server with these plugin installed:
    Announcement
    AntiBuild
    AuthMe
    CoreProtect
    Lockette
    MinigamesLib
    Multiverse-Core
    Multiverse-Inventories
    Multiverse-Portal
    SimpleBackup
    Vault
    (NO PERMISSION PLUGIN IS INSTALLED)

I have these world:
    world (Spawn)
    Survival
    Creative

All OPs could use the portal to go to different world and go back to spawn, but when non-OPs go into the portal, nothing happened. Also, when i deop myself when I'm in creative world (as an example) and log out then login, the server says:
    [MV]- Sorry you can't be in this world anymore
    and
    You don't have access to go here.

Also, only OPs can build in Survival and Creative world. AntiBuild only locked spawn world. I tried to uninstall AntiBuild, then all player (including non-OPs) can build in spawn but non-OPs still can't build in Survival and Creative.

Please help me, if it is a problem cause because of no permission plugin, please kindly tell me what to do, thank you!:)

2. Offline

oceantheskatr

You should get a permissions plugin, the most common ones are PermissionsEx and GroupManager. GroupManager is a bit easier to use, and PermissionsEx has more features. Search up on YouTube some tutorials for one of these and you'll have no problem :)

After setting up the correct permissions, all of your problems should be fixed.

3. Offline

IamMacbook86000

What permission should be set in order to let player build? Modifyworld is not installed.

4. Offline

oceantheskatr

Well you have a plugin called AntiBuild, look at that plugin's page for permission nodes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.