No block place

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by jebenii, Oct 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

jebenii

Plugin category: No idea

Suggested name: NoPlace

What I want: A plugin that stops players from placing blocks in a specific world listed in config.yml when a player tries to place a block it pushes a message to the player saying "&4You cannot place blocks in this world"

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: noplace.bypass to be able to place blocks in the world

When I'd like it by: Anytime

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

jebenii WorldGuard
    /region flag __global__ build deny

3. Offline

jebenii

timtower
    This is for a prison server and I don't want people building inside the mines, I have updated WorldGuard to 6.0 so WGBlockRestricter doesn't work

4. Offline

jebenii So what are you asking? Something to block all block placements in a world? Something to block all block placements but allow mining?

5. Offline

jebenii

timtower A plugin that blocks people from placing inside BUILD: ALLOW regions but still allows them to mine the blocks inside the region still

6. Offline

7. Offline

jebenii

timtower Doesn't seem to have world support

8. Offline

Your permissions plugin does. And it is permission based so...

9. Offline

jebenii

10. Offline

Gingerbreadman

11. Offline

jebenii

Gingerbreadman Works well, thank you, also could you add a message to the player saying "&4You cannot place blocks in this world" when they attempt to place a block

12. Offline

Gingerbreadman

13. Offline

jebenii

Gingerbreadman It blocks placement in every world, even with the worlds added to the config

Gingerbreadman That allows people to place but not break the blocks I am wanting to stop them from placing blocks and let them mine still

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.