Solved Need help with a custom plugin, Start a conversation with me.

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Denziz, Nov 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

RealDope

Holy shit chill the fuck out it's simple:
    • If you want help, you pm somebody or post a topic with SPECIFICS (yes, that means code and exactly what's wrong)
    • If you want to help him, you reply to either topic or pm, don't flood the fucking topic with flame, if you don't want to help, shut up
    Now, that being said, it is reasonable in some situations to not wish to publicly share code, in most cases, it is very easy to hide the purpose of your code and still show your problem. Don't repeatedly post on the thread making ultimatums and telling us "we can PM you" like it's some kind of privilege for us. We are the ones helping you, and it would do you some good to remember that.

2. Offline

Denziz

How the hell should I know? Ask you'r self, Human.

3. Offline

Zarko

You need THAT.

4. Offline

Denziz

Are you really helping me? ARE YOU?

5. Offline

RealDope

NO WE AREN'T BECAUSE YOU WON'T LET US.

6. Offline

Denziz

My heart is still beating.

See how many people that are starting conversations with me now? After fucking 13 hours.

7. Offline

The_Doctor_123

Oh please, moderators come and get rid of this immature and oblivious child!

8. Offline

Zarko

TnT

9. Offline

RealDope

I just reported the original post, everyone please do.

10. Offline

Denziz

I can't belive that I've sacrificed my time for this...

Stop post then , You fuckface.

11. Offline

Zarko

[​IMG]

12. Offline

Dr_Bunsen

stop giving this guy attention, that is his only reason he posted this thread in the first place, he doesn' t even have a code.
    So leave this thread, and stop giving tjis junky attention.

13. Offline

The_Doctor_123

Me neither.

14. Offline

blha303

Anonymize your code and post it. You'll get an answer from any one (or several) of the experienced developers who haev already posted in this thread, you can mark the thread as solved and move on. I guarantee you that your code is not unique.
    In any case, Bukkit is GPL, so any program/addon using Bukkit must also be open source. (They don't enforce this rule, but there's quite a few people that think they should, myself included.)

15. Offline

Minnymin3

Denziz
    Im not sure if anyone else feels this way but I believe that if you are PMing people for help is annoying, asking for help and then calling people trying to help fuckfaces and acting like people want your code you should not be allowed to ask for help... or be allowed on the internet. Its people like you who make me hate the interwebs.

16. Offline

Denziz

• Flaming is not allowed.
    People like me? You fucking racist.

17. Offline

Minnymin3

Well Bukkit is LGPL which means stuff doesn't need to be open source as well.

People who are assholes on the internet. Ethnicity doesn't exist when you are dealing with 256kb avatars of people.

Dr_Bunsen likes this.
  18. Offline

blha303

Craftbukkit is LGPL, but Bukkit itself is GPL.

19. Offline

Denziz

See what you did.... Now it's four pages.

20. Offline

Minnymin3

This post isn't all bad I at least learned something :p

21. Offline

Denziz

• Flaming is not allowed
    So.. Solved, Dont post. Just Shut the FUCK up!

22. Offline

blha303

Your problem's solved? Great. Thanks for stopping by.

Dr_Bunsen likes this.
  23. Offline

The_Doctor_123

Funny thing is, all your posts make up about 2 pages.

Dr_Bunsen likes this.
  24. Offline

Dr_Bunsen

unless of course, your avatar is a real picture of you, then we can be racist xD
    But indeed, he is being a baby

25. Offline

blha303

Aw, cmon guys, my post would have been a great final word.

1Rogue likes this.
  26. Offline

Denziz

The_Doctor_123 See? You just blame me... You're the one that is posting more. Make's you equal guilty as I am.

In matter of fact, It isn't solved.

27. Offline

Dr_Bunsen

blha303 sorry man, if I was an admin, I would have deleted the comments and locked it ;D

28. Offline

Denziz

My little sister choosed that picture... blame her.

29. Offline

The_Doctor_123

2 > 0.2

30. Offline

PolarCraft

Am I the only one that thought this was disrespectful? "So.. Solved, Dont post. Just Shut the FUCK up!" Im sorry if you woke up on the wrong side of the bed but really you do not need to use that kind of language towards people trying to help you get your problem solved. And to everyone just stop posting on his thread all you guys are doing is fueling a fire that should have been put out a long time ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.