Problem/Bug My server won't start up.. It was fine until I used /reload config

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by TRIPL3_CATS, Jan 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TRIPL3_CATS

I did /reload config to see if it reloaded the config's only then this happpend: open the file since it is too big to copy it says it can't be that long. Please check it out!

This happened several times and no plugins loaded up.. It ended up stopping and crashing the server. I need help ASAP I really want to play with my friends on this server but I can't open it up! D:

Btw the console log is way longer too
    I can't paste it on here

These are the 2 files, console log and crash report

EDIT by Timtower: merged posts

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2015
  2. Offline

OTF Catastrophe

Your server ran out of memory, you created to many files and there isn't enough memory for the server to hold them all so it disables all the plugins that don't fit in the space cap. You need to upgrade your server. Also on another note, from one server owner to another, don't do things like dumb commands that make no sense (cough cough /tr0l0ll0) and make sure you know what a command does before performing the command. You didn't mess anything up but you just need more memory in the server.

3. Offline

Boomer

/reload config doesnt exist as a command
    its simply treated as
    /reload

/reload can result in chaos sometimes - a clean restart is required

/someplugincommand reload is a much different thing, and you prob intended to use that

but /reload config - doesn't exist, doesn't get handled that way - it gets handled as a server /reload command and ignores the argument 'config'

4. Offline

TRIPL3_CATS

Omg thanks! I added an extra GB (Gigabyte)to the server and now it actually loads up.. even faster.. actually! I really do enjoy your help! :D

5. Offline

OTF Catastrophe

No problem, remember to set this forum to solved. :D

6. Offline

TRIPL3_CATS

I don't know how D:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.