My Bukkit Server Doesnt Work!! My Server Does not Show Up!!!!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by biblelucas, Oct 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

biblelucas

i do not know how to post pic on here and i dont have the 1.9 pre release.

but i have used it on the single player

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2016
  2. Offline

Pasukaru

upload the file to a hosting service (e.g. ImageShack), use the 'Insert/edit image'-button in the comment box, copy&paste the link to the picture there and you're done.

3. Offline

ImminentFate

are you sure you don't want teamviewer help? I have managed to help about 9 people last month that way

4. Offline

Pasukaru

+1
    Probably the easiest way to help. :p

5. Offline

biblelucas

[​IMG] also im not sure, I have to get ready to study tomarrow so i need my good night sleep :p

more likly not today.

[​IMG]this is my pic

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2016
  6. Offline

Pasukaru

Oh well, almost.. it should look more like this:
    Code:
    [IMG]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/34053693/MCPort.png[/IMG]

7. Offline

biblelucas

just press the out arrow button to see the pic

8. Offline

Pasukaru

Yeah, it looks fine and should work if your server's local ip is 192.168.2.101.
    If not... no idea... firewall then?

9. Offline

biblelucas

do you see the problem? i still dont knwo what i did wrong, i also unchecked Block Anonymous Internet Requests

my firewall both have to port 5775 inbound and out bound udp and tpc

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

10. Offline

Pasukaru

@biblelucas
    Try again after disabling it completely.
    If it doesnt work then, i'm out of ideas... throw me a message when you have time for teamviewer :p

11. Offline

biblelucas

i did it and as i said befor, i can get it but nobody can get in out of my connection of the rounter. Are you trying to get in?

12. Offline

Pasukaru

Yeah I tried it again - connection still times out.
    This usually happens if the port's aren't forwarded properly or a firewall is blocking the connection...
    I'm out of ideas what else could cause this, but a teamviewer session could help a lot and I could check some stuff.

13. Offline

biblelucas

i will be here tomarrow so meet you here about 4 o clock if you want. Im available and i aredy ahve teamviewer but dont know how to work it out. So you might want to help me. gute Nacht

p.s got it from google

14. Offline

Pasukaru

4 o clock in which time zone? :p Its 4 am here at the moment.
    Good night ;)

15. Offline

biblelucas

i thought you were in America if you can for you do it in idk, the time zone is messed up so..... 7 0clock? wait, i dont think you can do.

what about 10 my time in pm is 10 am in yur time. How about then?

16. Offline

biblelucas

I tried making this server on the another computer... Still doesnt work for my friends

17. Offline

biblelucas

I got my server wroking by making myself a DDNS and making my dynamic ip mroe simple. Thanks for your help gys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.