/mvpc {worldname} - Causing Internal Server error!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by jerrpy, Dec 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

jerrpy

I have installed the latest version of multiverse-core and multiverse-portals correctly! /mvpl and /mvp etc work fine but when it comes to creating the portal itself it throws an Internal Server Error at me

Here's an image:

[​IMG]

As you can see the other commands work fine but /mvpc does not!

Here is a part of the log when the command is entered:

Code:
    [06:48:00] [Server thread/INFO]: ImJerr issued server command: /mvp create spvp1
    [06:48:00] [Server thread/INFO]: WEAPI
    [06:48:00] [Server thread/ERROR]: null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'mvp' in plugin Multiverse-Portals v2.5-b699
       at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:46) ~[craftbukkit-dev.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-11-g3fd9db2-b3098jnks]
       at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:180) ~[craftbukkit-dev.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-11-g3fd9db2-b3098jnks]
       at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R3.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:740) ~[craftbukkit-dev.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-11-g3fd9db2-b3098jnks]
       at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.PlayerConnection.handleCommand(PlayerConnection.java:956) [craftbukkit-dev.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-11-g3fd9db2-b3098jnks]
       at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:817) [craftbukkit-dev.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-11-g3fd9db2-b3098jnks]
       at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:28) [craftbukkit-dev.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-11-g3fd9db2-b3098jnks]
       at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.PacketPlayInChat.handle(PacketPlayInChat.java:47) [craftbukkit-dev.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-11-g3fd9db2-b3098jnks]
       at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.NetworkManager.a(NetworkManager.java:157) [craftbukkit-dev.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-11-g3fd9db2-b3098jnks]
       at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.ServerConnection.c(SourceFile:134) [craftbukkit-dev.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-11-g3fd9db2-b3098jnks]
       at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.MinecraftServer.v(MinecraftServer.java:667) [craftbukkit-dev.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-11-g3fd9db2-b3098jnks]
       at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.DedicatedServer.v(DedicatedServer.java:260) [craftbukkit-dev.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-11-g3fd9db2-b3098jnks]
       at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.MinecraftServer.u(MinecraftServer.java:558) [craftbukkit-dev.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-11-g3fd9db2-b3098jnks]
       at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:469) [craftbukkit-dev.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-11-g3fd9db2-b3098jnks]
       at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:628) [craftbukkit-dev.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-11-g3fd9db2-b3098jnks]
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.sk89q.worldedit.LocalSession.getSelectionWorld()Lcom/sk89q/worldedit/LocalWorld;
       at com.onarandombox.MultiversePortals.PortalPlayerSession.getSelectedRegion(PortalPlayerSession.java:168) ~[?:?]
       at com.onarandombox.MultiversePortals.commands.CreateCommand.runCommand(CreateCommand.java:56) ~[?:?]
       at com.pneumaticraft.commandhandler.multiverse.CommandHandler.checkAndRunCommand(CommandHandler.java:279) ~[?:?]
       at com.pneumaticraft.commandhandler.multiverse.CommandHandler.processFoundCommands(CommandHandler.java:143) ~[?:?]
       at com.pneumaticraft.commandhandler.multiverse.CommandHandler.locateAndRunCommand(CommandHandler.java:93) ~[?:?]
       at com.pneumaticraft.commandhandler.multiverse.CommandHandler.locateAndRunCommand(CommandHandler.java:71) ~[?:?]
       at com.onarandombox.MultiversePortals.MultiversePortals.onCommand(MultiversePortals.java:336) ~[?:?]
       at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:44) ~[craftbukkit-dev.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-11-g3fd9db2-b3098jnks]
       ... 13 more
    If you need anything else just ask!

Thank you in advance!

2. @jerrpy Have you notified the author of this error?

3. Offline

jerrpy

Not just yet, as it may just be something I have done wrong! If otherwise then I shall inform the owner right away.

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@jerrpy Which worldedit are you using?

DarkLayer likes this.
  5. Offline

jerrpy

Ahh, I wasn't notified there was a new one in the control panel, just installed a new version! I'll get back to you once I have tested it.

@timtower Okay, I have just updated World Edit and the problem has NOT been resolved. Back to square one!

EDIT by Timtower: merged posts

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2014
  6. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@jerrpy I asked which version you was using, didn't told you to update.
    Please post your full server log in http://pastebin.com

7. Offline

jerrpy

Last edited: Dec 20, 2014
  8. Offline

Joeakuaku

Yeah, I'm getting this too. Any idea? I just got the 2.5 version instead of 2.4, and that doesn't work either.

9. Offline

littleboy8399

I found a solution. The selection is not being recognized by multiverse. Remove worldedit completely. Type /mvp wand. Select points, and create the portal. Add worldedit back once you have setup all your portals. Worked for me, and I hope this helps!

Also, the creator of this thread, you should know that "/mvpc" is for creating portals (that's what it looks like you're trying to do). It's not for creating worlds. You can use it to create portals that are directed to worlds, portals or other coordinates. If you are having trouble understanding how to create portals and set destinations, I suggest you go to either of these links (or just search "how to set up a multiverse portal" on google):

https://github.com/Multiverse/Multiverse-Portals/wiki/Command-Reference

Thanks in advance :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.