Multiverse Portal Permissions

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Jaluvshuskies, Oct 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

iiHeroo

*Devious Server Owner at his best*

Anyways, pretty much, every plugin you download from

http://plugins.bukkit.org/beta/

You put in your plugins directory.

2. Offline

Jaluvshuskies

Do you know what I should do now? It still isn't working D:

3. Offline

Iroh

Can we see the exact error in the console? (full startup log)

4. Offline

Jaluvshuskies

How to I clear the server log? (So I don't have to copy LOADS of text)

5. Offline

Iroh

Delete it and restart.

6. Offline

Jaluvshuskies

7. Offline

Iroh

Delete permissionsex. You cannot run 2 permissions manager at once, then restart and show me the new log. Also post a full plugins list.

8. Offline

Jaluvshuskies

Minecraft plugins.jpg

Here's the new log: http://pastebin.com/mkPvxMfe
    I'll upload an image of a list of plugins that I have

9. Offline

Iroh

Delete plugin.yml, properties.yml, ChatManager, essentialsantibuild, META-INF folder, Temporatily Removed Folder, com folder, permissions folder, Essentials groups bridge. Also delete your users file in groupsmanager>worlds>world. Then restart and report back. (sorry there seem to be a lot of very messed up things on your server right now xD) Also download the latest version of multiverse and the latest version of group manager.

10. Offline

Jaluvshuskies

Ahhh! It's working!! I think i just didn't have the latest version... >____>
    Okay, so I did "/mvcreate survival normal" and minecraft said "starting creation of world 'survival'...complete!" so how do I make a portal from inside world 'survival' to world 'world'?
    Basically all I want to do is walk through a portal from the standard world to world 2, and then walk from a portal in world 2 to the standard world.

11. Offline

Iroh

If you want another world you need to mirror it like world_nether and world_the_end, just look in the config and copy world nether move it a line down and change the name. To create a portal follow this tutorial - https://github.com/Multiverse/Multiverse-Portals/wiki/Basic-portal-tutorial. And NOOO the version was not the only problem we fixed many other horribly broken things!!!

12. Offline

Jaluvshuskies

I'm stuck at the part (in the website you gave me) called "make it go somewhere". I want to walk into a certain area and teleport to the other world 'survival', and then be able to come back. How do I do this?
    Here's an image of what I want to walk into: Capture.JPGasdfasdfasdg.JPG

13. Offline

Iroh

Ok to make the 2nd portal work type:
    /mvp select <2ndportalname>
    /mvp modify dest p:<1stportalname>

14. Offline

Jaluvshuskies

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.