Multiverse gamemode set

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by EC ARCTIC FIRE, Jun 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

EC ARCTIC FIRE

hi
    i am having trouble setting default gamemodes for my creative and survival worlds. i dont know the command to have it that it changes your gamemode to creative when you go to the creative world and survival when you go to the survival world. does anybody know the command?

all help is appreciated

EC ARCTIC FIRE

2. Offline

Melonita

In the worlds.yml set gamemode to CREATIVE for your creative worlds and SURVIVAL for your survival worlds.

3. Offline

EC ARCTIC FIRE

Ok thx were is the worlds.yml located?

disregard the question above. i changed the gamemode to creative but every time i reload the server it sets it back to survival. any ideas?

Thanks
    EC ARCTIC FIRE

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2016
  4. What is your "gamemode" in your server.properties file?

Set that to:
    Code:java
    1. gamemode=1

for the server to default to creative mode.

EDIT:

find your worlds.yml file in <server folder>/plugins/Multiverse-Core folder - find your world and set the gamemode from SURVIVAL to CREATIVE, just like Melonita said.

5. Offline

EC ARCTIC FIRE

i did read the 4th comment

6. Offline

EC ARCTIC FIRE

Anybody i really need help.

Thx

7. Offline

davewolax

EC ARCTIC FIRE
    if you have multiverse, type /mv modify set gamemode <survival/creative>
    You may install world guard and force gamemode in a world with /region f __global__ gamemode survival

8. Offline

EC ARCTIC FIRE

I have tried the /mv one. We re would I insert the world name for the second option?

9. Offline

davewolax

EC ARCTIC FIRE you have to tahg me with davewolax so i will get notifications about your post.
    To change the settings of a world with multiverse. you don't have to put the world name. just stay in that world and any changes will only affect that world. you can modify the config file as well.

10. Offline

EC ARCTIC FIRE

Read post 4

11. Offline

iCreeper902

No no the command to set gamemode on other world is /MVP modify set mode Creative and don't type gamemode just type mode

12. Offline

davewolax

iCreeper902 The command is not /mvp , it's /mv.
    it doesn't matter you type mode or gamemode, both of them do the same thing. like you type /tp or /teleport, whatever.

13. Offline

EC ARCTIC FIRE

ive set it to creative in the configs but when i save and reload the server it sets it back to survival

14. Offline

iCreeper902

I know I mean /mc it my auto speller

15. Offline

iCreeper902

Dang it it auto speller again

16. Offline

Blkscorpion2

Hi guys, I did everything above and got it work, restarted the server and gamemode went right back to survival in creative world, i change the gamemode to 1 in the properties, in the worlds.yml it's already creative. Tried setting from the world with /mv command. still nothing , anything else i can try? sorry I'm new to this.

@ davewolax any help you can provide? For reason it reverts back to survival in creative world.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.