Minecarts next to each other

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by TheLittleDeveloper, Jun 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey there,

I need help! I need when a minecart rides on a block with below a sign with some text, the minecart get a minecart next to the middle and follow the middle minecart like this:
    [] = minecart
    || = Rails

||
    [][]
    ||

Does someone how i get this? I think this will be with entity's

Danique

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have one answer but i don't now how i make this
    Answer:
    _________
    If I'm not completely thrown off it sounds like you want to spawn a minecart next to the minecart the player is riding in whenever you run over a sign with some text, that is a little performance heavy.

Anyway, use the VehicleEnterEvent, get the entinty, if said entity was a minecart, create a runnable that runs every let's say 4 ticks that checks the block beneath the minecart entity. Check if the blockstate were a sign, if so then instianate a minecart entity next to the entity the player is in. The minecart will probaly fall if there isn't a rail next to it, can't help you there.

2. Offline

MCMatters

@TheLittleDeveloper VehicleEnterEvent, get minecart Location, subtract 2 from y, if sign is there, check text. If all of those are true, Spawn a minecart entity next to it.

3. Can you make an example for me, bacause i can't make this by myself

4. Offline

MCMatters

try it, try as much as you can
    @TheLittleDeveloper ill fill in the rest.

@TheLittleDeveloper if you want me to make it, make a plugin request, tag me. I might do it

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2016
  5. i have tried, but i failed. ;(

Oki thnx
    i will do that

I have tagged you in the request

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.