Mine of Duty: Zombies

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by EnderTroll68, Feb 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

EnderTroll68

Hello Bukkit Forums!

Before someone tells me this is the wrong section, the description says: "Need help developing a plugin?", so this is the right place

I am making a plugin that is similar to MobArena, but different at the same time. I am going to make a plugin that allows people to play Call of Duty Zombies in a Minecraft setting, with an optional dependency on a Guns plugin. I am looking for people to work on this with me, I already have two people who are willing to help. If anyone would be interested in helping out, send me a PM and/or post on this thread, I will be keeping an eye out on both. It will work similarly to this plugin: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/call-duty-zombies/ however I intend to add more features to it than that plugin already has.

Hope someone else is interested!
    ~EnderTroll68

Update:
    Currently have 3 people on board. If anyone else would like to help as well, I want to have up to 5 people.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  2. Offline

Captain Dory

I'll do it mikey!

3. Offline

Jade

Moved to correct section.

4. Offline

AoH_Ruthless

I'd like to give it a shot. Is this a private plugin for your server or is this public?

5. Offline

HenoLima

I'm in brother , private or public ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.