[MECH] CraftBook - Redstone bridges, gates, minecarts, ICs, more [BukkitDev]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by sk89q, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Offline

sk89q

CraftBook adds a number of original gameplay elements to Minecraft from switchable bridges to elevators to gates (including flood gates)! It also has redstone support, allowing you to wire up pumpkins and use integrated circuits!

Some cool stuff people made last year:

Features:
    • Mechanisms
      • Bridges
      • Doors *not yet ported*
      • Gates
      • Elevators
      • Cauldrons
      • Light switches
      • Readable bookshelves
      • Toggle areas (advanced toggle doors and bridges)
      • Hidden switches
      • Custom block drops
      • Apple tree drops
      • Bookshelf drops
      • MORE!
    • Redstone
      • Integrated circuits
      • Programmable logic chips
      • Redstone pumpkins
      • Redstone netherstone
      • Ammeter
      • MORE!
    • Minecart features
      • Booster blocks
      • Brake blocks
      • Reverse blocks
      • Ejector blocks
      • Chest-storage minecart transfer blocks
      • Station blocks
      • Sort blocks
      • Message announcer block
      • Minecart dispensers
      • Change minecart behavior
      • MORE!
    Download

CraftBook is being developed again, although by someone else. Get the latest downloads here: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/craftbook/

[​IMG] (CraftBook is open source!)

kazeen, dragon8510, Jaein and 45 others like this.
  2. Offline

Techy4198

help me :( i installed the latest version on my server, which is also the latest version, but i can't get ANYTHING to work! no error messages, just nothing.
    ps. leave the cauldron recipe thing in (not legacy-cauldron, the vanilla cauldron block) because the items bouncing out problem will be fixed in the next update :D

3. Offline

Me4502

Did you extract the jar and put it in the plugin folder? What bukkit version are you using? Did you erase the old versions? Are the things enabled?

4. Offline

Techy4198

it is definately installed, and some things do now work, but not everything. does it require protocollib or anything for anything other than chairs? edit: the console says nothing about '<feature name> requires ProtocolLib!' when things don't work

5. Offline

Me4502

ProtocolLib is only required for Chairs. What doesn't work? Are the things that don't work enabled? Can you pastebin your config? What version are you using? (Do /cb about or /version CraftBook)

6. Offline

Bonta-kun1981

Hello, I have a little problem with the Member permissions! When i set a Sign with [Dispenser] come " You don´t have permissions to create this vehicle mechanics!"
    CraftBook Config : http://pastebin.com/iuZQH6JR
    PermissionsBukkit : http://pastebin.com/T3mei1ax
    Thanks for Help!

7. Offline

Me4502

You've misspelt dispenser in your permissions file. You wrote dispender

8. Offline

Bonta-kun1981

Intensive search but completely overlooked. Thanks

9. Offline

Techy4198

it's all fixed, it was a problem with my internet, it didn't download it properly, causing incomplete class files.

10. Offline

Me4502

Ah okay, I am GLaD it is resolved :)

11. Offline

Techy4198

Me4502
    any chance you could help me with a world generator plugin?

12. Offline

Me4502

No sorry, I've never used that API

13. Offline

Techy4198

api? am i meant to be using a special library for this? if so, that would explain why multiverse ignores my generator :D
    maybe you did just help me :)

14. Offline

Me4502

No, I meant the Bukkit API. I Haven't used that section of the Bukkit API as I've never messed with generation.

15. Offline

Techy4198

ah, thx. btw, all i need is for someone to figure out where in my chunk generator file the byte array is, i can't for the life of me find it.

16. Offline

Me4502

Maybe look for a tutorial

17. Offline

Techy4198

i have followed every tut, even tried using BukkitFullOfMoon as a template to work from, but my problem is that i am using the default 'end dimension' generator, with a few modifications, but it seems as if the class file itself is the byte array. which makes no sense, but it seems to set the value of an instance of itself in multiple places. i have no idea whatsoever how the bukkit team managed to make such a mess of a chunk generator file.

ps. thx for the quick reply, wish more people (who actually have a solution) would be as quick to give a response.

pps. here is the generator file, decompiled ready (in .txt format)
    [Click Me]

18. Offline

Me4502

You aren't using the bukkit API there, that's doing vanilla mc code stuff. You may want to make our own thread about it in the plugin help section

19. Offline

Techy4198

already got one, here

20. Offline

Silaims

I found a bug in the plugin version 3.5.4 which does not allow players to craft Firework Star (stupidly created an empty rocket). Please fix it.

21. Offline

Me4502

That was caused by a bug in bukkit, but it is worked around in 3.5.5

22. Offline

cevio

[Feature Request] Simply automated minecart station (like falsebook)
    Station-Block inc. minecart dispend and collect without emerald-ore and without a chest!

Video:

23. Offline

Me4502

This can all already be done? Which part do you mean?

24. Offline

cevio

A [Station] with function of both Blocks. (Video: 1:20) If i push the Button, the minecart spawn and i automatically sit in and go. In connection with "minecart-decay-when-empty: true" no minecart flooding problem. No own carts required, no second IC or deposit-chest.

I thought this function is missing?

25. Offline

Me4502

Oh, that isn't possible and has never been possible. You've always needed the Dispense/Collect cart signs to create and collect carts.

26. Offline

cevio

oh okay... in FalseBook it was possible. How did GeMoschen do it? hmm...
    Thanks for fast answer/support

27. Offline

Me4502

What do you mean? He must have made the station sign dispense a cart, which isn't what it's supposed to do.