Login/register plugin?

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by PHLegacy, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

I've been looking for a plugin that makes people register/login when they join a server and I've tried Authme and XAuth and I couldn't get either of them to work. Anyone have any suggestions? If not can someone whip one up?
  2. Try asking them for help with it then, instead of just asking for the same perfectly good plugin to be remade.
    Zoroark173 and PHLegacy like this.
  3. Offline

I had sent the devs a message and never got a response back. :(
  4. Why would you need it anyway?
  5. Offline

hackers :(
  6. Change your minecraft password to a more secure one?
  7. LaxWasHere

It's his decision, maybe he runs an offline server. If he needs such a plugin, he's allowed to ask.
    But also, as before said, wait a bit, try contacting the Authme/xAuth devs again and if you still got no reply, then post again.
  8. xAuth sends passwords on an unsecure packet; it could be intercepted even more easily by hackers. Just change your Minecraft password!
  9. Offline

It is an offline server. I spoke around with some of the owners of other servers and someone recommended authme. I'm going to give it another go and see if i can get things working with it. Thanks!
  10. Bukkit does not support or condone the use of offline-mode
    MrBluebear3 likes this.
  11. Offline

Alot of people/companies don't. But it doesn't mean people won't use it. If it weren't for offline mode, I wouldn't have ever played minecraft, and I probably wouldn't be buying the game soon. Same goes for my friend who just bought the game a few days ago.

I like to test before I buy :)
  12. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı Retired Staff

We do not support offline servers in any way. You will find no further support here.
    MrBluebear3 and -_Husky_- like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.