LAN Problems with global server [Connection refused: connect]

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Rosethorns, Dec 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Rosethorns

Alright so I have my Bukkit server up and running. Ports forwarded and IP static. And the server is a windows 7 comp 64bit 64 bit java jre6(0.30)

My host computer can connect through localhost
    And External connections can connect through my Dynamic IP

However other computers on the LAN cannot connect.

There is no firewall on the host computer running (or anti virus) basic windows versions are disabled.

The same error happens on the LAN computers trying to connect regardless if their firewall is on or off.

using localhost: "Failed to connect to the server. Connection refused: connect" after 2-3 seconds

using 192.168.1.1: "Failed to connect to the server. Connection refused: connect" almost instantly

using the internal IP of the host (192.168.1.208): "Failed to connect to the server. Connection timed out: connect" after 20~ seconds

using the external IP of the host: "Failed to connect to the server. Connection refused: connect" after 1-2 seconds

Again. The host computer and External clients can join and play like a dream. It's only happening with computers on the same LAN as the Host

2. Offline

Bertware

LAN computers should use the Internal IP of the host computer. So the correct error message is "Connection Timed out: Connect"
    Any Firewall blocking? Check both the host computer and the other LAN Computers for a firewall blocking port 25565.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.