[Solved] JavaDoc suddenly cannot be found?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by Tecno_Wizard, Dec 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Tecno_Wizard

Evening,
    Earlier today I noticed that the JavaDocs for bukkit would no longer connect in eclipse, and no matter how many times I try to reconnect it, it will not work.Yes, I'm using http://jd.bukkit.org/rb/apidocs/ and hitting verify. It says the location is valid, but even after restarting eclipse the docs still do not work. Anyone else having this problem? I've run out of patience.

2. Offline

_Filip

Wow it doesn't work! Magic!

3. Offline

stoneminer02

You, sir, deserve another like.
    Are you sure you include the http:// in the javadocs link? And if it still won't work, try adding www.

4. Offline

nverdier

After testing this, I can't confirm this. It does work. Using the same link as you. Also, it works after restarting...

5. This will definitely ensure it breaks it, can't go adding a www subdomain willy-nilly, you know. ;)

nverdier likes this.
  6. Offline

Tecno_Wizard

I have been using the same URL for almost a half year and it always worked. Just yesterday it stopped working, although I have had a TON of issues with eclipse recently. I tried the same url in school as well (AP Prog class) and it did not work.

7. Offline

nverdier

Maybe the site was down? Does it work now?

8. Offline

Tecno_Wizard

Okay, now I'm really confused.
    I changed the API jar I was using back to 1.7.9 and it randomly started working again. Is there a problem with the 1.7.8 and 1.7.10 API jars?

9. @Tecno_Wizard What were you using before? Maybe there's a bug with it.

10. Offline

ChipDev

No, Including
    @Tecno_Wizard 's post up there, It proves that it is DARK magic.

@Tecno_Wizard I request this go into off topic, not PD. Or Forum bugs/etc

EDIT by Timtower: merged posts

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2014
  11. Offline

Tecno_Wizard

I was using the 1.7.10 build from before it was taken down. I also tried the 1.7.8 build at first and that didn't work either, which is what lead me to thinking that something else was the cause.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
    AdamQpzm likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.