Problem/Bug Items changing by left click!!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by lwkreeper, Jan 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi there guys, i'd be really glad if anyone could help me...
    Well, i'm running a Minecraft Bukkit Server 1.7.2 (it's been a while since I started it... more than a year, I think)
    This problem/bug kinda of always been there, but only now, I decided to create an account and do something about it.
    So... Let me explain:
    FOR INSTANCE: If i'm holding like... hm... a potion of speed (not necessarily a potion) and whenever I break something holding it, the potion will change to a water bottle (which is the raw id of that item)
    So basically... destroying a block (or whatever) will turn the thing in my hand to it's brute id, regardless of it's modifications (like, Chiseled Stone Bricks --> Stone Bricks ; Spruce Wood Planks --> Oak Wood Planks)

Is it a common bug?? Does anyone know how to solve it?? Please I need help to move on in the server's progress... Thank you so much already :)

My plugin list:

-AttributesAPI
    -Citizens
    -EffectLib
    -EndlessEnchant
    -Essentials
    -EssentialsAntiBuild
    -EssentialsChat
    -EssentialsProtect
    -EssentialsSpawn
    -KHG Abilities
    -Magic (3.0-RC1)
    -McMMO
    -MobArena
    -Sentry
    -NoDrop
    -SimpleBack-1.5
    -SimpleItemIds
    -SpeedBoots
    -UnbreakableEquip
    -Vault
    -WorldEdit

2. Offline

nverdier

@lwkreeper Not sure what plugin is causing it... Maybe 'NoDrop'? But try removing plugins that it might be and re-add them when you confirm it's not that plugin. Then Tahg me if you find it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.