Is there any free minecraft server hosting

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by kaif21, Nov 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

kaif21

is there any free mc server hosting vanilla bukkit whatever is thre is a plugins limit also it ok and if there is liek a period that the server will be on Still reply
    (no surveys will be awesome)

- kaif21

2. Offline

mack2540

I doubt it. If there is then it would only have enough power and RAM for vanilla (no bukkit). Unlike some things, servers cost money to run no matter what and I don't think any companies would be willing to host servers free. If you're serious about hosting a public server then you'll get nowhere without in putting in a bit of money. I can definitely recommend Phase Networks. A 6GB server is $36 and if you use the code 'GIVEME3' you'll get 50% off every month. Only $18/month for 6GB is cheap as fook. All their nodes have dual xeon E3s (the good E3s) and load balancing. There isn't too many servers on one node either. Or, if you can only pay say $8 you might get 2GB RAM. 2GB is actually a decent amount for a small server with not too many plugins.

3. Offline

MegaCow2011

dude, nope. If they are, they are stupid spams, and scams of doom. Try a cheap good host, like multiplay, or mcprohosting or realms.

4. Offline

mazentheamazin

5. Offline

DrPyroCupcake

I do not think MCProHosting is cheap at all... I would recommmend Exile-Servers or Spartan-Host. I would HIGHLY recommend Spartan-Host. I host with them and they provided me better service than Exile-Servers.

6. Offline

irkenelite86

you could always just run it from your pc... or purchase a stand alone pc and run it from there at home... depends on how many people you want to be able to have on there. I currently run a server from my home, but I only have close friends and family on it, maybe 10 people max at a time. could be an option for you.

7. Offline

edvinsdainis

for first time i was keeping server on my own pc 4 cores 4 gb ram, and i had 30 slot server plus me playing, and it was OK

8. Offline

mack2540

A computer like that is definitely good enough for a small server but it depends. Seeing as most people have a computer like that, the biggest bottleneck is internet speed. If you're like me and have a 0.8Mb/s upload speed, you can host like 3 people even if you have dual xeon E5s and 64 gigs of RAM. It's so annoying how crappy australian internet is...

9. Offline

kaif21

OK thnx guys

10. Offline

arceuscom123

I would recommend going on this website. https://imc.io/ .You click on the minecraft icon and it auto generates a server that lasts 24 hours. You can pay $2.50 to keep it going for 6 more days and so on. It does not come with a server file. You enter in a command and the console launches it through. No Surveys at all. BEWARE IF ONE HOUR OF NO ACTIVITY IT WILL AUTO DELETE. You can have as many as you want on as many tabs as you want.

11. Offline

kaif21

thnx

thnx to all

12. Offline

Engfr546

kaif21
    try gratisserver. nu (without the space).

13. Offline

kaif21

thnx
    its usefull :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.