Inactive [INFO] ForumURL v0.5 - Simply display the URL of your forum [1.2.5-R3.0]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by natinusala, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Offline

natinusala

ForumURL (this is a very original message)
    Version: v0.5

This is a simple plugin that shows the URL of your forum with the /forum command like that :

Features:
    • Show the URL of your forum, customizable in the configuration file
    • Support of two languages : french and english, also in the configuration file
    • Working with the MC 1.2 URL opener !
    Download ForumURL now !

Changelog:
    Version 0.5
    • Updated to Bukkit 1.2.5-R3.0
    Version 0.4
    • Added the [SEVERE] prefix to the errors
    Version 0.3
    • Fixed some bugs and added a prospective configuration error message in the console/logs
    • Releasing the plugin !
    Version 0.2
    • Added the ability to customize URL and language (this is no more useless) !
    Version 0.1
    • A bad plugin for my own server

2. Offline

md_5

Approved

3. Offline

littleMe

Video please

How do you have time to type in "approved" on like every single plugin?=S

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
  4. Offline

md_5

To let the authors know of the current status of their plugin, yes. Besides many aren't approved first time.

5. Offline

littleMe

I did not mean like that i mean it must take years to type in "approved" on every plugin can you tell me how many hours you do that a day?

6. Offline

AdiCraft

He has a point, I mean I have searched through at least 100 plugins and you have been on most saying "Approved" and he is saying it as a joke I think.

7. Offline

natinusala

Version 0.5 released.

8. Offline

ronzi3

please can you add a spanish language message option ? it would be great if you do so, thanks for this plugin!

9. Offline

fredghostkyle1

cool light whit plugin! cool, i had on like this but it would cut of mt address, i got mad at him and he sait to short via goo.gl, but this is way better! but is there a war to make it a link (with out www. and .com)? or will Mineraft not see it? thanks and added.

10. Hello,
    Is it possible to add the option in the config command? For example: Command: (Basic / forum) but we could change the way you want :)

Bye bye

11. Offline

IsaiahRobichaud

&0-9? &a-f? &k-o?