I Just Dont Understand What Went Wrong!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Shadow7396, Sep 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Shadow7396

Hey guys! I'm having a problem with my server. I'm using McMyAdmin and for some reason it is not wanting to work properly. About a week ago, i was using it for my server and i was running it on the McMyAdmin Personal which is downloaded on my computer, but then my power went out and therefore shutting my computer off! When the power came back on i turned on my computer again and tried running my server off the McMyAdmin Personal and said that port 8080 was already in use.
    So I went to my McMyAdmin Panel on firefox and my server was running. At first it wasn't a big deal till I wanted to update my plugins folder. I tried to put new plugins in the minecraft folder located in the McMyAdmin folder but when i started up the server again through the McMyAdmin Panel, nothing changed. It was like McMyAdmin ignored the new files in its minecraft directory folder. So what do i do?

2. Offline

mc_myster

@Shadow7396 Im a bit confused, is McMyAdmin a plugin or your server host? because if it is your host then you might want to contact a support team, if its a plugin i don't have any suggestions sorry.

3. Offline

oceantheskatr

It's a panel similar to Multicraft.

4. Offline

mc_myster

5. Offline

Shadow7396

nevermind i figured it out on my own.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.