Hosting question

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by VoidMC_, Sep 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

VoidMC_

Hi guys, wanted to ask where is the bukkit server hosted, because i would like my own server but it cannot be computer hosted so i was wondering where it is hosted, and if it is computer hosted, where is the cheapest internet hosted server website. Thanks!

2. Offline

mc_myster

there are many hosting websites, i used beastnode when i had my server and the server i am currently developer for a server that uses beastnode also, i would suggest this host, here is the link:
    www.beastnode.com

3. Offline

scrollbar

4. Offline

oceantheskatr

Beastnode is absolutely horrible. It's $10/GB! Any smaller company is most likely better. Most smaller companies offer the same processors for a lower price. As scrollbar said, BisectHosting is good.

@VoidMC_ I use ProfessionalXen, which offers a price of $4/GB, however you can get a 10% recurring discount with the coupon code "TheMineShack". I do not receive anything if you use my code, but it does help you :) I even made a review for the hosting company as I've really enjoyed their hosting over the past two years. If you'd like, you can check that out here:

If you don't go with ProfessionalXen, that's fine! Just make sure that you don't go with a company like Beastnode, Hosthorde, McProHosting, Mossycobble, or any other host that costs more than $5/GB.

5. Offline

Binner_Done

6. Offline

oceantheskatr

7. Offline

Binner_Done

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.