Help

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by BoomScoom, Dec 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

BoomScoom

So I have everything set up for Votifier and I have the Vot4Cash listener. Everytime I send a test vote it comes up with this:
    I have deleted my public key file so it will generate the new one but everytime I copy and paste the new to the planetminecraft.org it still comes up with this. Please help.

[08:50:56 WARN]: [Votifier] Unable to decrypt vote record. Make sure that that your public key
    [08:50:56 WARN]: [Votifier] matches the one you gave the server list.
    javax.crypto.BadPaddingException: Decryption error
    at sun.security.rsa.RSAPadding.unpadV15(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
    at sun.security.rsa.RSAPadding.unpad(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
    at com.sun.crypto.provider.RSACipher.doFinal(RSACipher.java:356) ~[sunjce_provider.jar:1.7.0_51]
    at com.sun.crypto.provider.RSACipher.engineDoFinal(RSACipher.java:382) ~[sunjce_provider.jar:1.7.0_51]
    at javax.crypto.Cipher.doFinal(Cipher.java:2087) ~[?:1.7.0_51]
    at com.vexsoftware.votifier.crypto.RSA.decrypt(RSA.java:65) ~[Votifier.jar:?]
    at com.vexsoftware.votifier.net.VoteReceiver.run(VoteReceiver.java:130) [Votifier.jar:?]
    [08:51:10 WARN]: [Votifier] Unable to decrypt vote record. Make sure that that your public key
    [08:51:10 WARN]: [Votifier] matches the one you gave the server list.
    javax.crypto.BadPaddingException: Decryption error
    at sun.security.rsa.RSAPadding.unpadV15(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
    at sun.security.rsa.RSAPadding.unpad(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_67]
    at com.sun.crypto.provider.RSACipher.doFinal(RSACipher.java:356) ~[sunjce_provider.jar:1.7.0_51]
    at com.sun.crypto.provider.RSACipher.engineDoFinal(RSACipher.java:382) ~[sunjce_provider.jar:1.7.0_51]
    at javax.crypto.Cipher.doFinal(Cipher.java:2087) ~[?:1.7.0_51]
    at com.vexsoftware.votifier.crypto.RSA.decrypt(RSA.java:65) ~[Votifier.jar:?]
    at com.vexsoftware.votifier.net.VoteReceiver.run(VoteReceiver.java:130) [Votifier.jar:?]

2. Offline

BoomScoom

3. Offline

BoomScoom

4. Offline

BoomScoom

5. @BoomScoom Stacktrace never lies. It must not match, you need to be absolutely exact in the match.

6. Offline

BoomScoom

Well I have copied every letter and number from the Public key to the website so I don't really know what to do now.
    Should I delete the public key file again and see if the new one is a bit different or should I use the private key file?

7. @BoomScoom Delete both the public and private key files so they can regenerate, and ensure that the public key you give out matches exactly. Never give out a private key. :)

8. Offline

BoomScoom

Wait so I put the private key into the website or the public key?

9. Offline

BoomScoom

I deleted it and it still comes up with the same problem

10. Offline

BoomScoom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.