Problem/Bug Help with areashop and worldguard

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Chrisz443, Jul 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Chrisz443

i don't know why this isn't working please help.

I am making a prison server and i want their to be cells, so I made a cell block and made it so their was no pvp, mobs, building, and block breaking. So after i made the cells I wanted to have people rent them so I got area shop. I made a region called cell8 and did //expand vert and them made a sign that said rent cell8 for 1 day for $500. I can buy it but once I buy it i cant open the door to get in it. The only way i can get in it is being op

Please Help (I made a video but it doesn't let me upload it so here is a link to it. I don't know what was happening with my server console.)

2. Offline

nlthijs48

Hello @Chrisz443, author of AreaShop here, I randomly found your thread, next time please comment on the BukkitDev page or create an issue of Github, because I get proper notifications there.

The error seems like a really weird one, for some reason it cannot get the width of the region. Could you post your Bukkit/Spigot version, AreaShop version, WorldGuard version, WorldEdit version and Vault version? (just use '/version <pluginName>' ingame or console).

You might at least try to install the latest AreaShop version, and the latest WorldGuard, WorldEdit and Vault, which might fix your problem. If you still have problems at that time then please provide me the 'latest.log' file of your server.

One thing to note for sure is that the door of the cell is outside of the defined region, so if you cannot open that then you need to enable 'use' and 'interact' on the region outside of it. If you want only the owner of the region to use the door then it needs to be inside the region.

3. Offline

Chrisz443

Alright here you go.

AreaShop version: 2.1.5
    WorldGuard version: 1.6
    WorldEdit version: 1.6
    Vault version: 1.5.3

Thanks for the help :)

4. Offline

nlthijs48

I cannot reproduce the issue with AreaShop 2.2.0, could you try upgrading to that version? If that does not fix it then please provide the log file as I requested, that makes things a bit easier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.