Plugin Request Head Sign Sell

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by kasper227232, Mar 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

kasper227232

Plugin category: Shop

Suggested name: Sell Head Sign

What I want: I'd would like a plugin that makes players able to sell a mob head for a certain amount of money, the price of the heads should be able to be changed in the config. I have a plugin that when you kill a player you get his head 100% chance, now the players head would have a value of money, that depends on how long the player has been alive. So if you kill him and he has been alive for 24 hours example, his head would be worth 10000. This would also be changeable in the config, so for every hour the player was alive, the head value would go up with $1000 for an example. The value of the head would be in the lore of the dead persons head.

This is the sign that you sell the heads at.
    [​IMG]

Also, skim-reading is much easier with paragraphs!

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: headsell.sign

When I'd like it by: Friday-Sunday

2. Offline

pie_flavor

@kasper227232 Finished. HeadSell.jar
    Couple things:
    Disable whatever head drop system you're using right now. This replaces it.
    To make the sign, put [headsell] on the first line, then close it.
    The value of the head is in the lore. Do not worry about /i mechanics, the actual lore is &a&b&c&d&e&f&8Value: <amount>.

3. Offline

kasper227232

@pie_flavor Could you do so its actually the players skin head? and not a skeleton skull. And mabye a command take admins can use for adding hours to a specific player? The permission for the admin command should be: headsell.time

It also generates alot of errors in the console, im using a spigot 1.7.10. Did you make it for 1.8? Cause if you did i will just upgrade the server to 1.8

4. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Moved to Bukkit alternatives

5. Offline

pie_flavor

@kasper227232 Could you post a pastebin link to the console errors? This is a part of development.
    Also, I meant to do a player head. I set the owner name, but forgot the data value. Fixed that, and added a /addtime command.

Server version doesn't matter, I'm not doing anything version-local. But actually seeing those errors would be helpful.
    Please post them all to pastebin.com and put the link here.

6. Offline

kasper227232

Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.