Problem/Bug GroupManager Prefixes and Suffixes not working

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by DemPugDubsDoe, Jun 29, 2015.

?

Has this happened to you?

1. Yes, It has happened to me.

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No, This has never happened to me.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DemPugDubsDoe

Hello, My name is Isaiah. My MC name is DemPugDubsDoe. I am running a Minecraft server that is working fine with Essentials, Port forwarding and stuff like that. But whenever I do group manager prefixes or suffixes, they don't work. I type the right commands: /mangadd Owner, /mangaddv prefix (Owner), /manuadd DemPugDubsDoe. But It never shows the prefix/suffix. I have tried many things. I tried many different group managers. Please help me. This will save my Minecraft server. Here is the ScreenShot of my plugins. Tell me if I am missing anything: Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 5.44.05 PM.png

Last edited: Jun 30, 2015
  2. Offline

oceantheskatr

I responded to a thread that you had commented on stating that you had the same issue, take a look at my response there and let me know if it helped :)

http://bukkit.org/threads/my-group-manager-prefix-suffix-wont-show.370375/

BTW the correct command to add a prefix would be /mangaddv Owner prefix <prefix>, not /mangaddv prefix (Owner). I'm not sure if you just typed it wrong here, but I'm just making sure I've covered all bases.

3. Offline

DemPugDubsDoe

Its not working. I installed that Essentials chat. It is still not working with the prefixes. And yes, I have Essentials. PLEASE HELP!!!!

4. @DemPugDubsDoe Saying "It's not working" is not useful, we don't know what doesn't work and you have provided no information so we can't find out why. Please post what the issue is, your latest log and your config in pastebin.com please.

5. Offline

oceantheskatr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.