Inactive [GEN]PortableWorkbench - Always have a workbench! [1.2.3-R0.2]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by sarcorules, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Offline

sarcorules

PortableWorkbench - Always have a workbench!
    Version: v0.02

Hey bukkit, this is sarcorules and this is my first plugin, so please be nice. This is also my first post so also, be nice. Ok, so with is plugin you basically have a portable workbench that you "carry" around with you. I first developed this for my own server(play.bloxcraft.org, more info on my sever here http://facebook.com/BloxcraftMCServer/), but my friends said, Mr. Sarco you should post this to bukkit! I said, Yeah I should, so here I am typing this for all the bukkit users. To activate your Portable Workbench you simply type "/pwb". Ok so that's basically it.... Thanks, please reply seriously, and don't troll me because I'm new. I will continue to update this forever.

Permissions:
    * 'wpb.allow' - Allows the use of the /pwb command. Permissions compatible with all major permissions systems.

Features:
    * PortableWorkbench allows for access to a workbench even when away from one!

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Source Code- Soon! For now its in the .jar

Changelog:

Version 0.02
    * Added colored Text for the workbench command
    * Fixed bug where the plugin wouldn't show up in the /plugins or in the console.

Version 0.01
    * Added the ability to open a workbench when away from one
    * Release!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2016
  2. Offline

md_5

Approved

3. Offline

sarcorules

Thank you.

4. Offline

chisox8

Cool! Permissions Support please? (that would be awesome!)

MikeA likes this.
  5. Offline

sarcorules

Sorry, Forgot to add them. There its wpb.allow
    Its compatible with all major permissions systems including EssentialsGM, Permission 2 and 3, and SuperPerms

6. Offline

chisox8

Wow cool! Maybe, as an extension of this plugin (if you are up to the challenge) you could add a per-player personal chest? as well as personal furnace? etc.

(I don't know if enchantingtables and brewing stands are possible)

If you are up to the challenge, this might be cool! (each with their own permissions node of course)

Thanks!

Slight problem... I just put the .jar in my plugins folder and... nothing.

It doesn't appear in /plugins either, at all...

What do you suppose is wrong?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  7. Offline

sarcorules

[quote uid=76315 name="chisox8" post=1024947]Slight problem... I just put the .jar in my plugins folder and... nothing.

It doesn't appear in /plugins either, at all...

What do you suppose is wrong?[/quote]
    That has also happened to me to, Im on it. I have no idea what happened.
    Ill post an update soon
    [quote uid=76315 name="chisox8" post=1024913]Wow cool! Maybe, as an extension of this plugin (if you are up to the challenge) you could add a per-player personal chest? as well as personal furnace? etc.

(I don't know if enchantingtables and brewing stands are possible)

If you are up to the challenge, this might be cool! (each with their own permissions node of course)

Thanks![/quote]

I was thinking on doing that, but currently I have no idea how. thanks for the encouragement :p

Ok! I think its solved! heres the new link <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2016
  8. Offline

thiagobrez

Does it work on CraftBukkit 1.2.5?
    I have this plugin on my server and it only works for Op's, can you help me?