[FIX/MECH] BetterEnchanting v1.0 - No more random table numbers [1.2.5-R2.0]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by rayman86, May 21, 2012.

1. Offline

rayman86

BetterEnchanting - No more random table numbers
    Version 1.0
    Tired of clicking over and over again just to get the right number to show up in your enchanting table? Never again with this handy plugin!

How to use
    * Place a sign within 2 blocks (cardinally, i.e. N-E-S-W) of the enchanting table.
    * Place the desired level in the first line of the sign
    * Granted you have the correct amount of bookshelves nearby, the level will be the last in the list in your table choices (if not, it will be the maximum level available)
    * Jump for joy knowing you won't spend eternity praying to the Minecraft RNG gods.
    * Still don't get it? BetterEnchanting for Dummies

Features
    * Specify the level of enchantment you want to appear in the last entry in the enchanting table.
    * Follows vanilla Minecraft rules for enchantment level maximum bases upon the amount of bookshelves present
    * If the specified level exceeds the maximum allowed, will default to the maximum allowed

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Changelog:
    v1.0
    * Initial release

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2016
  2. Offline

chris phillips

dude pictures! i need them but this looks cool :D [tnt]

3. Offline

rayman86

LOL pictures? It's an enchanting table... with a sign. Default MC stuff.

4. Offline

chris phillips

just would like to know what it looks like... i got the plugin nd nothing really happened i would like more info

5. Offline

rayman86

Not @ home so I can't do a screenie, but make your standard enchanting table setup (surrounded by bookshelves), put a sign in the doorway, with your desired level on the top line. When you place your item in the table it will be the 3rd choice everytime (granted you have enough bookshelves)

6. Offline

C0nsole

I don't get what it does... I installed it but nothing...

7. Offline

rayman86

OK... step one: place a sign 2 blocks from your enchanting table. step 2: put a desired level in the first line of the sign, step 3: that level will show up as the last choice in the enchanting table (ONLY IF you have enough bookshelves)

8. Offline

TibTuner04

Really people? Read the instructions that he lists. Should he really have to hold your hand with this? good god

garrett2smart87 likes this.
  9. Offline

Laserhog

Yes, yes he should.

It is his plugin. If he wants people to use it and if they don't understand the given instructions a picture is commonly used to help clarify. I don't see how a picture is so difficult to upload :/

10. Offline

rayman86

BetterEnchanting for Dummies:

Place sign here with desired level:
    [​IMG]

It shows up in your table (if you have enough shelves):
    [​IMG]