(Factions) How do I unclaim Safezone and Warzone??

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by jt8146, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Offline

jt8146

Hi,
    I'm using the factions plugin and i'm wondering how to unclaim the safezone and warzone as i don't want one anymore?
    jt8146

2. Do /f unclaim safezone/warzone but make sure you're in admin mode by using /f admin.

3. Offline

jt8146

Is there anyway to do it faster than that?

4. You can do /f autoclaim wilderness if you wanna claim it back to the wilderness or if you wanna do it for a faction do /f autoclaim <faction>

5. Offline

Diaz_Ramos

Or you can do /f claim (radius) wilderness ........

6. Diaz_Ramos You do realize this post was from July 31 2013..He probably already fixed it. Don't bring posts back from the dead man

7. Offline

phojoe

@wowzersam, actually I'm glad he did as I just did a search and this was the answer I needed after looking at 6 or 7 other search results. Much better way than the other answers, regardless if its a year later. its still relevant and good information.

for what it is worth (not trying to start a flame, this will be my last and only post here) your post was much less relevant and unnecessary, perhaps keep those types of comms in PM, makes you look less like a troll, more respectful, and more professional.

thanks Diaz_Ramos for the information it solved my issue after accidentally claiming a huge chunk of my map as a safezone.

-g