Extremely small plugins (2 Plugins request)

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by JonoSlays, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

JonoSlays

Hello I host a server that has Pvp, Factions and 1vs1 And I need a very small plugin for my pvp.

First plugin is for the bow so the plugin I would like is:
    Every time a bow shot is hit on an entity you are given an extra arrow in your inventory.

Second plugin is for a kill:
    Whenever you get a kill with any weapon or item you get 2 arrows put into your inventory.

There will be no config or permission for this plugin.

I think there very easy plugins and if you don't understand any of them you can ask me.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2015
  2. Offline

Irantwomiles

Is it any entity?

3. Offline

JonoSlays

It would be nice if it was just a player entity

4. Offline

mcdorli

1.: This can be made in 1 plugin too (its better for the server startup time) 2.: why would you need the second plugin? If you give somebody 1 arrow, then if it's automagically reappears when you shoot, it will be alwys 1 arrow in the players inventory (i hope you understood this)

5. Offline

JonoSlays

First off I need it in 2 plugins like I asked or I would of just said put it together. And no that's not what I asked for if you read I said if the arrow hits the entity you get the arrow back not if you miss.

6. Offline

mcdorli

Ok, sorry, i see.

7. @JonoSlays Why exactly do you need them separate? I personally am not going to make 2 very small plugins that could easily be one.

8. Offline

mcdorli

Here's the same, @JonoSlays, if you want to turn on-off segments of a plugin, then it can be done via a command and maybe a config file.

9. Offline

JonoSlays

I need both of the plugins for my ffa and only one for my 1vs1 so that's why I need them separate. But if you put them together make sure you can turn one off. And I need it to work for 1.7

10. Offline

mcdorli

Is the 1vs1 and the pvp on the same servers? Because if doesn't, then it doesn't matter if you have it in two or one, and for the second argument: Its harder to not make it compatible with 1.7. BTW.: I can't maje the plugin now, i have a another request to make, and i don't have time for that too.

11. Offline

JonoSlays

Why comment if you don't have time. It's on separate servers. And it pointless doing it if it won't work on 1.7

12. Offline

oceantheskatr

Is it for Bungeecord?

13. Offline

JonoSlays

Yeah my server is bungeecorded

14. Offline

mcdorli

@JonoSlays
    Did you read my comment? I don't have time NOW, I can begin it on monday, and i said, it's harder, to NOT make it compatible with 1.7, because these are really small plugins.

15. Offline

JonoSlays

What? It's a small plugin :| if you are going to comment please make sure you can start it today or tommorow

16. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Locked.
    Bungeecord requires offline mode, offline mode is not supported by Bukkit.
    Nobody is required to do that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.