Explosive Pickaxe Levels

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by DANGERDoesMC, Dec 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DANGERDoesMC

Plugin category: Prison

Suggested name: UniversalEP

What I want: .I would like Explosive pickaxes, but with levels, like fortune, Explosive I, Explosive II, all the way to 1000 or so, and the bigger the level the larger the explosion radius. Also, I would like the explosion effect not to work in World Guarded areas. What I also would suggest or rather like is instead of enchanting in a enchanting table, to have a sign or command like /epupgrade, which upgrades for Essentials money($1000), or 'tokens' of some kind maybe which can be added in, too.

Ideas for commands: /epupgrade (Upgrade your Explosive level) /ephelp (Display commands) /epradius (shows what radius explosion your pickaxe mines at, I dont really need this but if you want... :D ). [/eptokens bal /eptokens /eptokens redeem 1 (every 1,000 blocks mined)]

Ideas for permissions: Anyone can do these commands. Comes automatically.

When I'd like it by: ASAP

2. Offline

torgloi

I think I can do it for you. I didn't understand this part [/eptokens bal /eptokens /eptokens redeem 1 (every 1,000 blocks mined)] can you explaint it?

3. Offline

DANGERDoesMC

Well, so basically, every 1,000 blocks you mine, you get 1 token, and you can view this with a command like /etokens

This is a example for what it could look like:

==============================
    Enchantment Tokens
    You have mined [Number of blocks] for [Number of tokens] eTokens.
    Do /eTokens redeem 1 to redeem eTokens
    You have [Number of eTokens] eTokens

And when the command /eTokens redeem [Number of tokens redeemed] is run, if they do /etokens again it would look like this:

Enchantment Tokens
    You have mined [Number of blocks] for [Number of tokens] eTokens
    Do /eTokens redeem 1 to redeem eTokens
    You have 1 eTokens

And, if you clicked on a 'enchantment sign' then it would take eTokens from your /etokens account and use it to upgrade, for example

[ETokens]
    Explosive
    Upgrade
    5 eTokens

Would be the sign, and unlike the essentials sign, it would upgrade, [when the person is holding the pickaxe in his hand and he has the right amount of etokens], the level based on his current explosive level, for example

Steve has Explosive 9 on his pickaxe.

If you gets 5 more eTokens he can click the sign with his pickaxe in his hand and get Explosive 10 on that pickaxe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is only a suggestion, but I would like the plugin even more if this was included. Ask me if I amnot clear about anything!
    Thanks!

-Danger

And, if you clicked on a 'enchantment sign' then it would take eTokens from your /etokens account and use it to upgrade, for example

[ETokens]
    Explosive
    Upgrade
    5 eTokens

Would be the sign, and unlike the essentials sign, it would upgrade, [when the person is holding the pickaxe in his hand and he has the right amount of etokens], the level based on his current explosive level, for example

Steve has Explosive 9 on his pickaxe.

If you gets 5 more eTokens he can click the sign with his pickaxe in his hand and get Explosive 10 on that pickaxe.

This is only if you are going to make Enchantment signs, otherwise you can do /epupgrade and it would still take Tokens from your account, just without the signs, and in place, running a command!

EDIT by TImtower: merged posts

4. Offline

torgloi

Here its just with the explosion pickaxe! It has 5 lvls
    UniversalEP

Commands:
    /ep1: enchants any pickaxes with the lvl 1 explosion
    /ep2: enchants any pickaxes with the lvl 2 explosion
    /ep3: enchants any pickaxes with the lvl 3 explosion
    /ep4: enchants any pickaxes with the lvl 4 explosion
    /ep5: enchants any pickaxes with the lvl 5 explosion

Thread Status: