Essentials signs.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by 97WaterPolo, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

97WaterPolo

I need help please. I have essentials signs enabled for sure, I made heal signs, I made enchant signs, I made warps signs, and I made colored signs. Yesterday I tried to make a heal sign but it doesn't work. I do "[Heal]" and it stays black. I can use colors though in the signs, would it be a plugin that I have that is conflicting? I just downloaded Lockette, HideStram, ColoredTabList. I really need help with this. Could it be that I am running the Dev2.9.703? I had it working a week ago. Do I also need to update my CB BetaBuild?

EDIT: I just tried to make a ChestShop and I can't do it either. It just centers the text and nothing happens. I don't think it is just essentials signs since this is a different plugin... I think one plugin is fully conflicting with all my signs. Is there any plugin that has been known to do this?

2. Offline

filipkwro

Can you make a Lockette protection?

3. Offline

PolarCraft

Did you update your essentials?

4. Offline

Necrodoom

can you list plugins?

5. Offline

97WaterPolo

Tim the Enchanter, HideStream, WorldEdit/Guard. NoCheatPlus, Bukkit Compat, SimpleAlias, Vault, PEX, SimpleHelpTickets,PlayerHeads,ColoredTablist, CensorShip, CoreProtect,MineMaze, AdminPrivateChat, ZavAutoMessanger, Lockeete, ModifyWorld, Votifier, Herochat, Essentials, EssentialsXMPP, Essentials Protect, Essentials Spawn, EssentialsGeoIP, EssentialsAntiBuild, OnTIme, ChestShop, EssentialsChat, Factions.

http://pastie.org/5608478

My server is hosted so I can't get a server log. Keeps saying can't transfer the file. I don't see any errors when it starts up.

Think it has to be a plugin since ChestShop isn't working either. I know essentials signs must me working cause I can use &[1-9] color codes

Lockette is working as far as I know. Just placed a chest and the "[Private]" went on the first line of the sign

I fixed it guys! It was the CensorShip plugin. Censor signs is automatically enabled so that prevented sign shops and otherstuff from being created! THanks for the help!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.