Essentials signs.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by 97WaterPolo, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I need help please. I have essentials signs enabled for sure, I made heal signs, I made enchant signs, I made warps signs, and I made colored signs. Yesterday I tried to make a heal sign but it doesn't work. I do "[Heal]" and it stays black. I can use colors though in the signs, would it be a plugin that I have that is conflicting? I just downloaded Lockette, HideStram, ColoredTabList. I really need help with this. Could it be that I am running the Dev2.9.703? I had it working a week ago. Do I also need to update my CB BetaBuild?

EDIT: I just tried to make a ChestShop and I can't do it either. It just centers the text and nothing happens. I don't think it is just essentials signs since this is a different plugin... I think one plugin is fully conflicting with all my signs. Is there any plugin that has been known to do this?
  2. Offline

Can you make a Lockette protection?
  3. Did you update your essentials?
  4. Offline

can you list plugins?
  5. Tim the Enchanter, HideStream, WorldEdit/Guard. NoCheatPlus, Bukkit Compat, SimpleAlias, Vault, PEX, SimpleHelpTickets,PlayerHeads,ColoredTablist, CensorShip, CoreProtect,MineMaze, AdminPrivateChat, ZavAutoMessanger, Lockeete, ModifyWorld, Votifier, Herochat, Essentials, EssentialsXMPP, Essentials Protect, Essentials Spawn, EssentialsGeoIP, EssentialsAntiBuild, OnTIme, ChestShop, EssentialsChat, Factions.

My server is hosted so I can't get a server log. Keeps saying can't transfer the file. I don't see any errors when it starts up.
  6. Think it has to be a plugin since ChestShop isn't working either. I know essentials signs must me working cause I can use &[1-9] color codes

Lockette is working as far as I know. Just placed a chest and the "[Private]" went on the first line of the sign
  7. I fixed it guys! It was the CensorShip plugin. Censor signs is automatically enabled so that prevented sign shops and otherstuff from being created! THanks for the help!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.