Problem/Bug Essentials chat messed up

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by MrKyleGamingHD, Jul 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MrKyleGamingHD

Hello,

Before I installed factions, all my group chat formats were working fine, but now when I installed factions, the chat is messed up.

Before Installing Factions (The blue is just &k):
    Capture1.PNG
    After Installing Factions:
    Capture2.PNG

Can I get help? I've searched google for ages and can't find any help. FYI this is 1.8.7 and the latest version of factions and massivecore. I've had this problem for days and I can't open the server till this is fixed.

Here is my EssentialsChat part:
    Capture3.PNG

Reminder: I have already tried putting [FACTION] and it just put [FACTION] in front of my name in game chat also when I put "chatSetFormat" to false in /mstore/factions_mconf/instance.json and this still showed up:
    Capture4.PNG

2. Maybe it has something to do with essentials when this happen were you in a world called factions? @MrKyleGamingHD

3. Offline

MrKyleGamingHD

There is no world called factions. its just called world

4. I don't know then sorry

5. Offline

oceantheskatr

Put a number sign (#) in front of format:, just like the one below it. Either format should be commented out, or group-formats.

6. Offline

MrKyleGamingHD

Nope, didnt make a difference

7. Offline

oceantheskatr

Well it looks like Factions is taking over the chat management, I'm not sure how to remedy this.

8. Offline

MrKyleGamingHD

Never mind I fixed it, this is all I did.

Capture5.PNG

9. Offline

oceantheskatr

Cool! Make sure to set your thread to solved if you have no further questions. More info can be found in my signature.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.