Solved Error getting a file

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by __Sour, Dec 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

__Sour

Fixed.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
  2. Offline

PreFiXAUT

Here you're checking if the Folder isn't a Folder, and if it isn't create the parent Folders ... why?
    Somewhere here you have a NPE. Could you show use the Line 71 in Userdata?

3. Offline

__Sour

Fixed.

4. Offline

PreFiXAUT

@__Sour Then your seed wasn't set before you're accessing it. Check if seed is null first and then go on.

5. Offline

__Sour

Fixed.

6. Offline

PreFiXAUT

@__Sour Well, your code seems fine to me. Try to simply debug this: start of playerJoin(), before the try-catch, in the try, in the catch, what player-hasPlayedBefore() is, what happens in your getConfig(), just everything that comes in handy with the Problem.

Debugging is really annoying, but you will solve 95% of your Errors by yourself. Just do a complete Debug and you will surely find it. I can't find a Logic-Issue yet, so please Debug it (Of course, only the needed Part like the PlayerJoin() and the getConfig())

7. Offline

__Sour

Fixed.

8. Offline

PreFiXAUT

@__Sour Maybe there's a Problem with your initialization. Once I had troubles to find my problem, and I just simply forgot to add a setting in the Constructor. Took me 2h+ to realize xD

9. Offline

__Sour

10. Offline

PreFiXAUT

@__Sour Just because your Problem is fixed, it doesn't mean you have to delete everything :confused: When someone has the same problem, and finds this thread, it's just empty. Add the Solution and set it as solved, but don't delete/override all of your Posts :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.