Solved Directly Move Items

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Tice, Jun 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Tice

Issue fixed.

2. Offline

PreFiXAUT

Tice This can't be a Bukkit problem when you have deinstalled all Plugins.
    Do you have any Mods installed? Because it looks like a InventoryTweaks Bug to me.

3. Offline

xize

Tice

well, that doesn't sound its something in vanilla either atleast when I read it litterly:p

normally it should be:
    so if you hover for say slot 3 but don't click on it, then as follows you hover and then click on slot 2 then basicly you can only can drag the stack of slot 2, or do I don't understand it properly?

and to what are you casting it to?, please post some code and maybe also the event what handles the inventorys maybe it would make more sense:p

4. Offline

Tice

That's the thing! I don't have any methods. I have no methods that cancel inventory clicks, etc. You're not on the right terms, btw. What I mean is, on your keyboard, you can hit a number. (1-9). When you hit 1-9, whilst hovering over an item in your hotbar, it switches slots depending on what number you pressed.

This is what's causing issues. It's like the inventory doesn't update.

5. Offline

Konkz

bukkitPlayer.updateInventory(); - Not sure why you have this problem, it works fine for me. This used to be a problem but is fine for me now.

If that does not work you may, instead of cancelling it, remove the item they attempted to move and give it back to them.

6. Offline

Tice

I do that! It still doesn't work.

7. Offline

xize

Tice

oh now I see what you mean I didn't know that key combination existed, but I see some really buggy/strange behaviour yes and sometimes dupey behaviour aswell it looks when the player consumes something like using a rod and then use this practice the inventory glitches out sometimes it won't update sometimes it places a duplicate when you futher interact with the item in hand...

on the survival inventory it looks it doesn't seem to happen, but the creative inventory seems to cause it.

I think its a bug though.

8. Offline

ZodiacTheories

Tice

Dude, stop bumping, you have bumped like 5 times in 2 days...

9. Offline

JaguarJo

I have removed your spam bumps. Please only bump once per 24 hours.

10. Offline

Tice

I understand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.