Deleted.

Discussion in 'Resources' started by Experminator, Jan 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Experminator

Nothing here because it is deleted.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
  2. Offline

Shawckz

I don't see the point in this.
    Because you'd have to have this method in each class you want to use it in..
    Instead, make your own player object with methods or something.
    This is pretty pointless imho

ChipDev likes this.
  3. Offline

xTrollxDudex

Another wrapper...?

Ivan likes this.
  4. Offline

Experminator

@Shawckz You can get access to the method. You must then access the class where it is.

5. Offline

ChipDev

Why not just use Player#hasPermission() ? Its alot simpler, I don't need a method for it.

6. Offline

Experminator

@ChipDev I have used this for a minigame (With much commands), i have made that method to get easy a permission check (Because i'm lazy).

7. Offline

drpk

Also, you'd need another method per permission :/

@Experminator
    Why not add a String parameter, so it can work easier?

8. Offline

RawCode

Looks like with such "noob friendlyness" we will have tutorials about using "IF" much more often.

9. No it doesn't. It returns true or false, depending on whether the sender has permission... see how your comments might be misinterpreted? :)

Also, here's a good guide to go by which I don't mean offensively: When you create some code ask yourself a question - "Does this code deserve its own thread and will be helpful to other people". When that code is 3 lines long, including method declaration and closing brace, the answer to that question will most likely be "no"

10. Offline

Experminator

@AdamQpzm It does work, but i have it wrong written.

11. Offline

Hex_27

I don't think I'll use this if I could just do if(p.hasPermission("")){ This is pretty... hard to use to me. I like knowing all my permissions clearly.

12. Offline

teej107

I would prefer to just use a finalized static String to get the permission node.

13. Offline

mrCookieSlime

Locked.
    Reading the first post will reveal the reasom of this mysterious Lock...

API_Tutorials and AdamQpzm like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.