CraftBukkit for Minecraft 1.1 is now available!

Discussion in 'Bukkit News' started by EvilSeph, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

EvilSeph

BlockPlace event is returning AIR for all blocks associated with the event.
    Do NOT update. Expect a new RB soon!

A new CraftBukkit Recommended Build (1.1-R1) with Minecraft 1.1 support is now available. Along with Minecraft 1.1 support, this build contains many new, cool things for plugin developers to play with, (critical exploit) fixes and improvements. As always, please backup your server before updating, just in case.

Will plugins break with this build?
    Provided the developers of the plugins you are using are keeping up with the development of Bukkit, all your plugins should work fine.

Important notice for game server providers and other plugins or individuals that are making use of our RB RSS feed:
    We're currently in the process of developing a new download site service to replace the unwieldy Jenkins setup we've been using since the project's inception. See our recent announcement here for more information on this initiative. As a result, anyone making use of our old RB RSS feed will need to update their systems accordingly when we have the new system ready. Until then, we're providing a grace period for people to switch over so consider this a heads up.

Upgrading to this new Recommended Build is highly recommended as it contains numerous (critical) exploit fixes.

For more detailed information on what is contained in this update, please see the Recommended Build announcement thread here:
    http://goo.gl/oLY2I

Download CraftBukkit 1.1-R1 here

2. Offline

Ekevoo

Great work guys! Thanks! <3

3. Offline

kamild1996

Finally, I like it! :D
    I have only one question. Deletion enchantments of items when leaving the game/changing world is now fixed?

4. i wonder if bukkit could make version for 1.2 pre-release where there would be jungle? even nonrecommended 1?

5. Offline

SirPole

Hello, where can I provide some bug report, haven't found that... :X. My double piston expander stopped working, I guess it's because this "fixes"

6. Offline

KraaZe

Fantastic work guys!

7. Offline

tunnelrat

First off, as usual, you are all awesome. I mean, technically, while you guys don't GROW the cocaine, you import it, crush it up (or whatever they do with that stuff) and refine it into crack... and although sometimes my wife gets a little teed off about me not showering or wearing clothes or shaving, etc, etc... when I scream "THIS 1:1 SCALE MODEL OF THE USS HORNET IS NOT GOING TO BUILD ITSELF, WENCH!" she seems to get it, because she goes away for awhile.

Could I build the Hornet without Bukkit? I guess. But if I couldn't Worldguard it against goombas who feed upon the pleasure of grief hormones, and have a full compliment of F6F Hellcats, TBM Avengers, and SB2C Helldivers all VoxelPorted to destinations both exotic and mysterious now could I? No, I say. No.

Now, if we can just get some new blocks so doing detailed work of any kind doesn't require the entire server to be "Honey I Shrunk the Player"... get this bank of AAA to rotate and fire... then we'll be cooking with gas. But, that of course would require... okay, I will stop there.

ANYWAY... the link on the front page (right side) goes to the forum post where the link is still labeled 1.0.1 (although the download does pull the newest release).

So, thank you for making me a strung out insomniac. With a giant aircraft carrier.

One question, would putting an Imperial ATR or Lambda-class shuttle on there, and Vox Port that to my Star Destroyer... would that be obscene?

8. Offline

AcidSikeO

My wife rolls her eyes if the words "mine" or "minecraft" are mentioned. I nearly soiled myself reading your post. Cheers to you, you have made my day. :D

9. Offline

travja

I don't know if this is my computer but on my server occasionally when I break a block it drops the item but doesn't disappear until I restart minecraft completely.

10. Offline

getriebexD

I like it! Aha I like it! :D

Nice work!

11. Offline

MonsieurApple

Thread cleaned up. Please remember, support requests in this thread will be deleted. You should use the Bukkit Help forum if you need assistance.

Deleted user likes this.
  12. Offline

Deleted user

Thank you!

13. Offline

QBcrusher

i actually managed to get my girlfriend to play with me, i just had to build her an awesome house..lol

14. Offline

RyeGaming

Hello. Whenever I download this, I double-click what was downloaded, and everything gets spread out and such, but my server randomly starts and there's no start server button. And when it starts, the console doesn't come up. Please help!

15. Offline

JediMasterOW

Is it just me or when I run the server only the cmd stays up but the other window that's supposed to come up doesn't.

16. Offline

humroben

cmd runs the server, that is the only window needed to run a server

oh, where do I go to report bugs?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
  17. Offline

TnT

leaky.bukkit.org

18. Offline

EvilSeph

Looks like we have an issue with the BlockPlace event returning AIR for all blocks associated with the event. Expect another RB as we fix this.

Sorry about all the Recommended Builds guys, we're trying fix some tricky exploits and a lot of things depend on the things we're changing...

19. Offline

travja

When do you expect the now RB to be out by, I am having a few problems that I hope will be fixed with the new RB. Please tell me ASAP!

20. Offline

EvilSeph

New Recommended Build is now available: 1.1-R3 - See http://goo.gl/rgU1S for more information.

Please use the Recommended Build linked above instead of this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.