CraftBukkit 1.5.2-R0.1 is now available!

Discussion in 'Bukkit News' started by EvilSeph, May 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

EvilSeph Retired Staff

A new CraftBukkit Beta Build (1.5.2-R0.1) that provides Minecraft 1.5.2 compatibility is now available.

Will plugins break with this build?
    Provided the developers of the plugins you are using are keeping up with the development of Bukkit, all your plugins should work fine, with the exception of plugins that use Minecraft or CraftBukkit code.

What is a Beta build?
    A Beta Build is in between a developer build and a Recommended Build. These builds simply work and are promoted much more frequently than a Recommended Build. While we will do some testing before promoting a beta build, we will not be running it through our extensive test process. As such, there are no guarantees that they will not contain minor bugs. If we do find out they are broken, we will mark it as such on DLB and promote a new one. A beta build may contain incomplete API and new features but they should not interfere with running the build in any way.

This particular Beta build, like every first Beta build for a Minecraft update, is primarily made available to help facilitate more testing coverage to bring us closer to a Recommended Build sooner. Please consider running this Beta build to give us a hand with discovering issues we need to address in order to reach a Recommended Build.

Known Issues:
    • None.

For more detailed information on what is contained in this update, please see the changelog here.

Download CraftBukkit 1.5.2-R0.1 here
  2. Great work as always, guys!

franga2000 and tyzoid like this.
  3. Offline

Keep up the good work guys! (First comment :3... Second comment xD)
  4. That was fast, good work!
  5. Offline

Good Work! :) :D
  6. That was the fastest I've ever seen a beta come out, but it sucks that Mojang doesn't seem to have done anything noteworthy on the server side of things.
  7. I know, korikisulda. I can't wait 'til the modding API comes out :D.
  8. Which would be why it came out so fast.
  9. Great Job!
  10. Yeah! Greaaat work team bukkit!
  11. Offline

TnT Retired Staff

Great work team!
  12. Offline

Well on time, team :)
  13. Offline

A really big thanks to you guys!
  14. Great!
  15. EvilSeph Thank god! My server has been waiting.
  16. Great job! Everytime you guys make a bukkit update its always great work! :)
  17. Offline

Thanks!! :D
  18. Offline

Thank you!
  19. Great work!
  20. Offline

Thanks. :)
  21. Offline

I am currently running my server on craftbukkit 1.4.7 R1.0 (1.5)​
    with the plugins Essentials,SpamGuard,vAuth,World Edit and World Guard​
    would it be better to upgrade my craftbukkit to 1.5.2 R0.1 or stay with my current​
    build until it is fully realeased?​
  22. Offline

23. Offline

Already?! Nice job, gentlemen!
  24. Offline

I am very pleased to see that you guys have already set up CraftBukkit for Minecraft version 1.5.2. The only problem I had, was that I enabled command blocks on my server when I had CraftBukkit for Minecraft version 1.5.1, and now they do not seem to enable in the new version. Please get back to me if the problem is because of this new version of CraftBukkit or if it is just a bug in the new update.
  25. Check if enable-command-block=true in the
  26. Offline

what is modding api about??? please tell the story of it....
  27. Offline

Thanks guys! Only 6 plugins need updating for this build!
  28. A new Beta already? This is awesome! Only if it was possible for every update to be this fast :3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.