CraftBukkit 1.3.1-R1.0 is now available!

Discussion in 'Bukkit News' started by EvilSeph, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

EvilSeph

A new CraftBukkit Recommended Build (1.3.1-R1.0) that provides Minecraft 1.3.1 compatibility is now available.

Important information about this first Recommended Build following a Minecraft update:
    The first Recommended Build, as always, is a slightly more polished development build that we're promoting to a Recommended Build so that people who rely on a Recommended Build being available can try out our development builds and decide if they want to use them.

Will plugins break with this build?
    Provided the developers of the plugins you are using are keeping up with the development of Bukkit, all your plugins should work fine.

Download CraftBukkit 1.3.1-R1.0 here

hansolo23, flap, Terence and 37 others like this.
  2. Offline

astroroxy

Thanks =)
    Go Bukkit

Terence likes this.
  3. Offline

md_5

That mumble think tank really helped :D

codename_B likes this.
  4. Offline

Lelo

WOOOOOOOOOOOT Amazing work Bukkit!

5. Thank you for what seems like a record in turn around between the new MC version and bukkit RB. :)

6. Offline

axxsteven55

Go BUKKIT, I stayed up all night for this.

7. Offline

_wilson_

8. Offline

Chromega

Excellent. I had just finished up backing up all my 1.2.5 Minecraft files in preparation for 1.3.1. Next thing I know the RB is released. Well done. :)

9. Offline

ToastedJelly

Thanks for the new build.

One thing... don't know if this affects this build at all, but the question if this build will break any plugins used to be answered by really thinking about if there's anything in the API that changed in a way that could break plugins.... now it's always the same. Does this mean there are no breaking changes or do you think it's the developers liability to check for breaking changes?

10. Offline

xXEmeraldPxX

YESSSSSSSS :D

11. Offline

AceLucky2012

Woooot!!!!! Thx you so much!!!

12. Offline

slipcor

You will see alot of "AuthorNagExceptions" from authors that did not yet update their plugins to be compatible with 1.3.1 (if you were using 1.2.5 you would have had errors with updated versions btw ;) )

You can ignore those messages, the authors will update or have already, and I had about 20 plugins spamming that, yet the server ran very well considering it was the 10th dev build ;) now still about 4 plugins cause that warning for me, but it's okay imo :)

Still, if you are using MultiVerse, I know they have had issues, and I am not up to date IF they made it (just woke up) :)

13. Offline

AltBen

yes !!!!!

14. Offline

exoforce

THANKS! I've been checking back on Bukkit and keeping up with the forums about every 2 hours since the 1.3.1 update came out, and now the Bukkit RB is finally out! :) Thank you for how fast you got the update out. When I get some $ I'm defiantly considering donating to your wonderful organization. Thanks again, Bukkit is what makes my server awesome, and you guys are the ones that make Bukkit:D

madmac likes this.
  15. Thanks BUKKIT TEAM! :)

16. Offline

painn

Nice :) good job

17. Offline

Wolvereness Bukkit Team Member

Last minute commits, read them ;p

18. Offline

Mr.Ghast

SWEEEEEET!!!

19. Offline

brandcool86

Great to see your hard work! thanks bukkit!

20. Offline

d0de

Great job ! Thanks for your hard work in making craftbukkit-1.3.1 build as soon as possible ! Appreciated !

21. Offline

remremrem

Thank you for your amazing work of passion.

22. Offline

wynneth

Thanks for the hard work!

23. Offline

DarkSynopsis

Nice! Was just about to install the Dev Version and this comes along at the right moment!

24. Offline

houssem

nice now we can play 1.3.1 online yeah !!!:)

25. Offline

HappyPikachu

That was fast. Way to exceed my expectations!

26. Offline

simons137

Thanks for this build. But I think I've found a mistake. Could it be, that the md5-hash on the download page, is incorrect. Because always, if I wanted to check the md5 hash of my downloaded file, it is: 2b1404f85f6d28c5c9b3600bf9f123a5
    instead of the md5 hash on the download page: eab5fdb7beebc6ecb85526806a6eb202

27. Offline

Coelho

It is way too early for an RB as there known and reported bugs existent and ignored. In my opinion, this is a bad call.

Jaiguru likes this.
  28. Offline

EvilSeph

Not really sure what you're talking about, but either way - this is covered in the first post:

Deleted user likes this.
  29. Offline

Coelho

Apologies, I neglected to read that.

30. Offline

Ulaw

Great Job guys !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.