Command syntax for /powertool

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by kenneth hawley, Apr 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

kenneth hawley

Hi, I've been searching for ages, and this is really bugging me know. I'm running a server, with bukkit installed, and a few plugins. I was, until recently, using a command from essentials that was assigned to a wooden sword. The command was /tjail and it was assigned with a command called /powertool.

The problem is I can't remember or find the syntax for assigning this command, as I know there's a way to have it act on the player you click. so /tjail [player] [jailname], where [player] automatically becomes the person you're clicking on with the object that has the command assigned.

As I said, I was using /powertool to do this (/powertool tjail [player] [jailname]) maybe if someone who knows could point out which plugin it belongs to at least, then I might have a better chance of finding the syntax info.

Plugins currently installed:
    WorldEdit, Mywarp, MinecartManiaCore, WorldGuard, iConomyChestShop, EssentialsSpawn, iConomy, BorderGuard, MinecartManieAutocart, NoCheat, Essentials, LWC, Permissions, EssentialsChat, Backup, MinecartManiaSignCommands

2. Offline

harrypotter529

I have been looking for this too. This plugin is essentials, and it says:

Providing an empty argument removes the assigned command from the tool.
    Use 'c:' as the command to make a chat macro.
    Use 'a:' to append multiple commands.
    Use 'r:' to remove a single command.
    Use 'l:' to list all power tools
    Use 'd:' to remove all power tools
    On use the string "{player}" will be replaced by the name of the player that you click.

But I have tried using {player} and it does nothing. If anyone can help, I know this post is old, but I will be most happy too :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.