Command syntax for /powertool

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by kenneth hawley, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Offline

kenneth hawley

Hi, I've been searching for ages, and this is really bugging me know. I'm running a server, with bukkit installed, and a few plugins. I was, until recently, using a command from essentials that was assigned to a wooden sword. The command was /tjail and it was assigned with a command called /powertool.

The problem is I can't remember or find the syntax for assigning this command, as I know there's a way to have it act on the player you click. so /tjail [player] [jailname], where [player] automatically becomes the person you're clicking on with the object that has the command assigned.

As I said, I was using /powertool to do this (/powertool tjail [player] [jailname]) maybe if someone who knows could point out which plugin it belongs to at least, then I might have a better chance of finding the syntax info.

Plugins currently installed:
    WorldEdit, Mywarp, MinecartManiaCore, WorldGuard, iConomyChestShop, EssentialsSpawn, iConomy, BorderGuard, MinecartManieAutocart, NoCheat, Essentials, LWC, Permissions, EssentialsChat, Backup, MinecartManiaSignCommands

2. Offline

harrypotter529

I have been looking for this too. This plugin is essentials, and it says:

Providing an empty argument removes the assigned command from the tool.
    Use 'c:' as the command to make a chat macro.
    Use 'a:' to append multiple commands.
    Use 'r:' to remove a single command.
    Use 'l:' to list all power tools
    Use 'd:' to remove all power tools
    On use the string "{player}" will be replaced by the name of the player that you click.

But I have tried using {player} and it does nothing. If anyone can help, I know this post is old, but I will be most happy too :D