Code help.

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by BeastCraft3, May 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

BeastCraft3

Greetings, I've made many different plugins but I felt for trying to make a minigame for a friend. My problem is that I dont know where to start and how to make one. I cant find any sites that helps me with this either. Please help me and give me tips on what I should do. This is the minigame features:
    - Its like you can set up a arena, Like the first 15 min people can gather stuff in the arena and after 15 min pvp is turned on and the last person standing wins.. soo its like the walls without walls :p
    - earning money each round they win.

2. Offline

xTigerRebornx

BeastCraft3 My tip: Plan it out first. Take a day or 2 to just sit down and write how it will work, and what needs to be done, how it will be managed, and anything else you feel needed. Once you have it planned out, you get a good idea of what you'll need to add to make it work, and how the plugin will be structured. Lay down the foundation for it, then add in the extra things that make the minigame special and unique.
    There are a few tutorials in the resource section that'll help you think of good ways to structure it, but you'll have to decide how you want it to work.

3. Offline

BeastCraft3

I'm done with all that. I just need help with the code

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.