Bukkit Server run mods?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by DMes1212, Oct 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DMes1212

Hello,

I new in the forum, and, i create a server in the LAN of my house...
    I wanted to put the mod ComputerCraft server ... but do not know how, and I do not know if the server accepts mods ...

Could someone tell me if it works?
    Thanks.

2. Offline

RiotShielder

You should look at the ComputerCraft wiki/website and ask there ;)

3. Offline

DMes1212

Thanks! I search in wiki of the ComputerCraft.
    But, other question...
    the server Bukkit accept mods??
    Ex: Buildcraft, ComputerCraft, RedPower.??

4. Offline

RiotShielder

I am personally not sure, you might want to try google for a tutorial or look at the forums, if you want something that includes those mods look at tekkit

5. Offline

wowlover6877

A tekkit server would be best. It works the same as a bukkit server, but allows mods. The only downside is that your players have to have the tekkit launcher

6. Offline

DMes1212

yes. i view the tekkit! but, i'm downloaded de tekkit server, and run, but the server no accepts the version 1.3.2! the server tekkit is for minecraft 1.2.5!

7. Offline

RiotShielder

Yea, but that isn't a problem because ALL tekkit players are behind 1 update, so it won't matter, as far as Tekkit goes you will be up to date :)

8. Offline

TnT

CraftBukkit doesn't restrict those mods, you just need to learn how to install/use them through those mods websites/wikis. There isn't much we can do here to help, as none of us are familiar with those mods.

9. Offline

Jade

10. Offline

DMes1212

to install this mods in the bukkit server, i need install forge in the bukkit.jar? or put the files on the ZIP/RAR of the mod?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.