Problem/Bug Admin Experience.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by SenTendo, Aug 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

SenTendo

OK, if an admin dies, he keeps the experience, if an admin uses an enchantment table, he keeps the experience. Help?

PLUGINS:
    ActionBarBroadcast, KillAllMobs, WorldEdit, EggCatcher, ArcaneEnchants, HealthBar, ChatFilter, SmartLinkz, Essentials, BarAPI, SimpleModerator, Chairs, SetSpawn, Votifier, Multiverse-Core, WorldGuard, HorseCraftables, weeTrade, Stables, SyncDoors, Shopkeepers, EssentialsProtect, EasySwap, EssentialsChat, iConomy, PermissionsEx, Beheaded, Mobilecontroll, AnvilColors, mcMMO, Multiverse-NetherPortals, Vault, GriefPrevention, BetterAlias, CustomEnchantments, EnjinMinecraftPlugin, InfernalMobs, CombatLog, CompatNoCheatPlus, Banknotes, CommandSigns, SilkSpawners, NoCheatPlus, ChestCommands, CookieMonster, Lift

2. Offline

oceantheskatr

Maybe ArcaneEnchants? Take a look at this trouble shooting video that can help you figure out which plugin is causing the problem if you'd like.

3. Offline

SenTendo

welp, in all groups i make, it stays the same :\

4. Offline

termanator1128

@SenTendo did u watch the video ocean posted

5. Offline

SenTendo

Well, my MAIN PLUGIN was the issue. So I really can't just THROW AWAY the plugin.

That is what I meant by "stays the same" because I just can't do that. So im just going to have to live with this.

<Edited by bwfcwalshy: Merged posts, please use the edit button rather than double posting.>

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2015
  6. Offline

oceantheskatr

Report to developer, or maybe there's a permission node that admins have that allows them to keep exp?

7. Offline

SenTendo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.