Problem/Bug 127 Enchant glitch

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by MrQuartz, May 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MrQuartz

Hello!

I have a problem relating to 127 enchantment levels. Recently some of my players found a hack to create immensely powerful weapons with 127 enchant hack. Apparently those are only/mostly done by players with Creative ranks, but I don't want to remove creative mode from my server. Is there a way to stop this bug, I am starting to feel defenseless...

Thanks,
    MrQuartz

2. Offline

purplepigfarm

Hi MrQuartz,

I assume that 127 enchantment levels is a plugin for your server. If so, then I would either: .1Find a new plugin that does the same thing, but without bugs. .2 Tell the plugin creator about the problem and wait for the patch, or .3 simply suspend creative from the plugin abusers.

I hope this helps out. Good luck

3. Offline

Squeezinq_

MrQuartz
    the 127 enchantment is the enchantment highest for creative mode enchanting, therefore, they have a hack on it that enchants it to 127 without being caught.
    You really can't do anything about it expect limit/or remove creative mode.
    Or you could ban the hackers
    thats all I can say :p
    (Oh btw some servers just glitch the items away if they're in creative and hacked in, my friend tried it and it disappeared)

4. Offline

MrQuartz

@Squeezinq_

It does disappear almost all of the time, but sometimes some items glitch out and stay in their inventory. Is there, for example, a plugin that deletes all the enchantments above level 5, for a certain interval. I've been told long ago that it exists but had no luck finding it :(

Thanks anyway! :)

5. Offline

mine-care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.